Gulu University Admissions Advert 2024-2025
Gulu University Admissions Advert 2024-2025 | see details below to apply…
The Academic Registrar Gulu University invites online applications for admission to the programmes offered at the University for the 2024-2025 Academic Year under Direct, Diploma and Graduate Entry Schemes. Click here for Application Deadline Date.
Applicants must fill and submit the application form online accessible on the website.
A candidate shall be deemed eligible for consideration for admission to the first degree programme at the University if he/she has:
- Ugandan Certificate of Education or equivalent with a minimum of 5 passes obtained at the same sitting, and
- At least two principal passes obtained at the same sitting of the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education or equivalent.
- Not obtained the grades Y, Z, 7 or 9 at Ordinary Level or Advanced Level
- Applicants with academic documents prescribed in languages other than English should contact Makerere University School of Languages, Literature and Communication for translation of the academic documents to English.
- Applicants who obtained secondary school qualifications elsewhere other than Uganda should contact Uganda National Examinations Board (UNEB) to have their qualifications equated to Ugandan grades.
- Applicants with post-secondary qualifications should visit the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) website for procedures of equating foreign qualifications.
- Applicants from countries where the Language of Instruction is not English are required to provide a certificate of English Language Proficiency from an internationally recognised centre (e.g., Makerere University School of Languages, Literature and Communication).
- Applicants should access the institution’s online application portal on https://apply.gu.ac.ug
- Click on “REGISTER NOW” to create your account.
- LOGIN with your email address or phone number and password.
- To fill and submit your application form online, click on “APPLY NOW”
- Click on “GENERATE PAYMENT REFERENCE NUMBER” and follow the prompts to pay application fees.
- For inquiries, contact Admissions Division, Department of Academic Registrar on Telephone numbers +256774981400 (Principal Assistant Academic Registrar)/+256775757303 (Assistant Academic Registrar) or email: email@example.com
- Applicants are referred to our website at www.gu.ac.ug for detailed information on Minimum Entry Requirements.
- Applicants who find difficulty filling the online application form can receive help at the University Admissions Office and ICT Unit located in the Academic Registrar’s building. Refer to the online guidelines for your assistance.
- The Academic Registrar has not appointed any agent to act on his behalf to solicit for additional funds other than the application fee payable in the designated banks.
- All inquiries related to applications should be addressed to the Academic Registrar on their email.
- Admission to any programme will only be effected after realizing the required number of candidates.