Makerere University Business School Online Application
Makerere University Business School Online Application – How to Apply:
Welcome to the University of Makerere application for admissions and scholarships. By starting your application, you’re taking your first step toward the best public university system in the world.
The School Registrar, Makerere University Business School, invites applications from Ugandan, East African, S. Sudanese and International applicants for Postgraduate Diploma , Diploma and Certificate Programs under private sponsorship Scheme for the 2023-2024 Academic Year at :
- MUBS main campus
- MUBS Regional campuses
- Institutions affiliated to MUBS
The system is open for application from April to June
To start a new application,
- Please check the courses, requirements, intakes, and closing dates for your chosen program.
- Make sure you have all the information you need to apply to study at University of Makerere with our step-by-step guide or get started today.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE?
Apply online today
1. Select apply as a new student, complete the registration form with personal details and educational background and provide confirmation of your information. This will generate your unique application ID and temporary login details, you can then return to complete your application at later time.
2. Select your course preferences: choose the program you want to apply for. Add any additional courses as your 2nd, 3rd, and 4th preferences. You can change your course preferences at any time prior to submitting your application.
3. Provide details of your studies and qualifications.
4.Supply supporting documents: complete all required information and upload supporting documents to meet the eligibility requirements.
5.Submit your application: accept the terms and conditions and submit the application fee payment. Once you have done this, your application will be considered complete.
6. Log in to your application to keep track of its progress and to change your preferences if you want to
7. Confirmation of your application. Once your application is successfully submitted, you will receive an email from the institution.
You’ll receive an email after you save your personal details in our application system. This email contains your temporary application ID, this allows you to login to your application account.
The second email is sent after you have paid your application fee (if required) and submitted your application. This email confirms the successful submission of your application. It will summarize your application details, and provide you with details about uploading application documentation.
- Most communication regarding your application will be via email. System-generated emails can sometimes be directed automatically to your spam folder. If you do not see emails about your application, please check your spam folder.
- Entering accurate information is crucial for us to process your application. If you stop in the middle of the online application process because you don’t have the required information, this could cause unnecessary delays or lock you out of your claim. With this in mind, it’s best to have all of your information ready before you start.
Contact Address of University of Makerere
We are here to help you learn about University of Makerere and what we have to offer. We’d love to show you our beautiful campus, introduce you to our community and provide you with the information you need to determine if we are a good fit.
Come visit or give us call via the following:
Makerere University Business School
Plot 21A Port bell Road, Nakawa
P.O.Box 1337, Kampala
Fax: +256-414-223-314, +256-414-505-921
General Inquiries: email@example.com
Academics and Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Guidance: email@example.com
Tuition and Fees: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Accommodation: email@example.com
Plot No. 58 Rhino Camp Road
P.O. Box 756 Arua
Tel: Mobile 077-4 – 412622
Office 0476 – 4222241
Plot 46 Sebei Avenue, 30 Metres after Mbale SSS
1 Mbarara Campus
Mbarara District Headquarters