Mbarara University of Science and Technology Student Portal
Mbarara University of Science and Technology Student Portal – Read full details below:
WHAT IS STUDENT PORTAL?
A dashboard that is personalized to each student, showing relevant information about courses they are taking, a class schedule, notifications of financial payments due and other student-specific content.
The portal also provides direct access to key systems such as the LMS and financial systems making it easier for students to submit assignments or make tuition payments.
Student’s portal is one of the main and the latest platform to keep track of all the students in the academic institute. It is basically an online gateway for the teachers and the students to login to the portal that is the website and see the information accordingly.
The use of the student portal is now considered to be the best and the effective solution rather than keeping the manual information that is paper based.
Our Portal helps students who need access to financial services, learning management systems to submit assignments and get their grades, they need to work with other students on projects, and they need to update their student profile.
HOW TO LOG IN?
You can visit and Access the Mbarara University of Science and Technology Student Login using a computer or mobile via the following link:
- 1 Mbarara University Student Portal : https://student.must.ac.ug/
- 2 Mbarara University Website: https://www.must.ac.ug/
At this time, the student portal is only available to University of Makerere students.
To log on to the student portal:
- Enter your student ID
- Temporary password
- CHANGE your temporary password after you log-in the first time!
The portal is designed to give students access to:
- Current Grades including progress reports and report cards
- Student schedule
- Teacher grade book for specific information regarding their grades in each class
- Provides centralized, secure access to student and facility information by connecting to these systems and pulling key information into the portal.
TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD, contact the counseling center at your school.