Nelson Mandela University NMU Application Closing Date
Nelson Mandela University NMU Application Closing Date – Read full details below:
Do You wish to know the application Closing date or deadline of the College? The Nelson Mandela University NMU management has officially announced the closing date for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Application Closing date 2022
2022 Closing Dates
The 2022 Nelson Mandela University NMU Admission Closing date is scheduled as follows:
1) Academic Online Applications
Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students who wish to join Nelson Mandela University in 2022 are invited to apply online.
- 30 June 2021 for MBChB applicants
- 5 August 2021 for early applications (excluding MBChB);
- 30 September 2021 for late applications (excluding MBChB);
- 30 September 2021 for international student applications (excluding MBChB).
2) On-Campus Accommodation
- Closing date: 30 September 2021
3) International Applicants
- International student applications (excluding MBChB): 30 September 2021 (application fee of R500)
NB: All applicants who have successfully submitted their application forms should constantly check their online application status for more updates on their application.
Application Requirements 2022/2023
The following requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program at the Nelson Mandela University NMU. Depending upon what type of applicant you are, you may also have to meet additional requirements. The minimum requirements for Nelson Mandela University NMU admission are outlined below:
Your online application form must be accompanied by:
- a certified copy of your final Grade 11 exam results or;
- Certified copy of your most recent Grade 12 (June/Sept) exam results (no March results), or
- A certified copy of your matriculation certificate/statement of results if you have already passed Grade 12/completed schooling,
- Certified copies of your diploma/degree certificates plus academic record(s) and certificate(s) of conduct if you have studied elsewhere,
- A certified copy of your ID (birth certificate if still waiting for ID),
- Certified copy of the identity document of your parent/legal guardian/surety,
- declaration by your parent / legal guardian / surety if you are a dependant, or currently at school, or studying at a tertiary institution, or have recently left school and do/will not have permanent employment when applying or studying at the University.
- If your Applicant Score (AS) and subject specific % pass marks do not meet the direct entry requirements for your chosen programme, you will need to consider another qualification as we no longer test applicants for admission.
- Some programmes have additional selection requirements; please consult the Undergraduate Guide for your faculty specific requirements.
- You can track the status of your application.
- Students will receive the outcome of their application via our website and sms. Please ensure that we have your correct cell phone number.
- Students will also receive an orientation guide together with registration information in November/December once admitted.
- Final acceptance is depended on:
- your final school leaving results meeting the minimum admission requirements for your chosen programme, or
- the submission of your final academic record and certificate of conduct if you are studying elsewhere.
Contact Address of Nelson Mandela University NMU
For more information and enquiries, contact the Nelson Mandela University NMU below: