Western TVET College Admission Requirements 2022/2023
Western TVET College Admission Requirements – Apply:
Your journey to Western TVET College starts here. The future belongs to those with the curiosity and determination to shape it for the better. At Western TVET College, you can be one of them. We are here to help make each step towards becoming a Western TVET College student a smooth experience.
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors. This includes specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses.
Please review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission and pay the required fees.
Admission Requirements 2022/2023
The following requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program at the Western TVET College. Depending upon what type of applicant you are, you may also have to meet additional requirements. The minimum requirements for Western TVET College admission are outlined below:
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS Engineering Studies
1. Grade 12 statement with pass in Mathematics and English FAL and Physical Science.
2. APS score of 18, using the best six NSC / NC (V) L4 subjects inclusive of Mathematics/Technical Mathematics
1. Any of the following NC(V) L4Certificates:
• Civil Engineering and Building
1• Drawing Office Practice
2• Electrical Infrastructure Construction
3• Engineering and Related Design
4• Information Technology and Computer Science
6• Process Instrumentation
7• Process Plant Operations: or an
2. National Certificate: N3 Engineering Studies;
3. Equivalent occupational qualification;
4. APS score of 24, using double the Mathematical/Technical Mathematics plus one relevant Technology Subject
(Civil, Electrical, Mechanical) or Physical Science, plus English and the two (2) next best subjects of NSC.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Business Student
Aps score of 22, using the best of six relevant NSC/NC(V) L4 subjects (inclusive of English); or an
Equivalent NQF level 4 occupational qualification
1.Introductory Communication N4
2.Introductory Entrepreneurship and Business Management