University of Venda Undergraduate Online Application 2022/2023
University of Venda Undergraduate Online Application – How to Apply:
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors. For instance, specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses. Our Course offerings may vary each semester. Click here to read the detailed comprehensive list of current and recent courses at University of Venda scheduled for the 2022/2023 academic year…
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes:
- first-time University of Venda applicants.
- University of Venda students changing to a new qualification and / or specialization.
- Students completing a higher certificate or any other program and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies.
Application Requirements – The selection Process
What does the selection process entail?
- a testimonial of good conduct;
- a Matriculation certificate or, if not yet available, some form of proof that the prospective student complies with the necessary requirements for the degree for which s/he desire to register for or a statement of last school symbol achieved;
- one passport photograph (one for admission)
- application fees – no-refundable Postal Order;
- Copy of pages 1 of Identity Document.
No person shall be admitted as a candidate for a degree unless he has obtained the Matriculation certificate of the Committee of University Principals (SAUVCA) or a certificate of exemption from the Matriculation examination. It may be required of a prospective student to pass an ENTRANCE TEST before being granted permission to register. Alternatively, it may be required of a student to take SPECIAL MODULES in certain disciplines. University of Venda Univen Online Application
Appropriate prior learning in a specified area of study shall also be recognised. The criteria to assess prior learning shall be determined by Senate.
Unless the Senate grants special permission, modules taken outside a prescribed curriculum, i.e “extra-curricula” modules, shall be subject to the same admission requirements as modules taken within the prescribed curriculum for a degree or diploma. University of Venda Univen Online Application
- Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the University of Venda.
- Make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the required fees. Click here to learn all about University of Venda fees such as application fee, admission fee, tuition, and scholarships for University of Venda Programs.
- All applications for admission must be submitted online during the prescribed application period.
Undergraduate Online Application at University of Venda 2022
The Office of Admissions is here to help prospective students navigate the University of Venda online application and admissions process.
Registration of Students
(Chapter 10, Section 86, Statute of University of Venda )
A student must report for registration on the dates and during the times specified.
Each candidate for registration must complete and sign the prescribed registration form and submit it to the Dean of the School concerned for approval, giving details of the module(s) he intends to follow.
The full fees for the semester are payable in advance and not later than the date specified.
Only registered students may attend lectures.
A person registering as a student must complete and sign the official registration form, thus binding himself to observe the rules of the University.
A student must ensure that the composition of the chosen curriculum complies with the general rules for the various Schools.
Part-time students shall not take more than three modules per semester whilst full-time student cannot exceed 6 (six) per semester.
How to Apply?
The following steps will guide you to successfully go through your application process:
- First, visit the official website of the institution via https://www.univen.ac.za/check-application-status/ to fill your form or acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Students should apply within the application cycle. This prevents rejected applications.
- Applicants should fill in the form with all necessary documentation. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID , Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one.
- A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
Online Application Closing date 2022
The 2022 University of Venda Admission Closing date is scheduled as follows:
Applications for admission to undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees) for the 2022 academic year are closed.
Postgraduate Diplomas and Honors Degrees admissions
Applications for admission to honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas for the 2022 academic year are closed.
NB: All applicants who have successfully submitted their application forms should constantly check their online application status for more updates on their application.
Online Application Status Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my Application Status Page?
When the college receives your application, you will receive an email from University of Venda with a username and PIN to log in to the application status page.
I did not receive the email to access my Application Status Page?
Please contact the Admissions Office
How do I apply for a program offered at the University of Venda?
To make an application for the courses offered at the TVET college, please visit the official website of the college to register and follow the steps to make your application.
I got a new email address, how do I update it?
Log in to the application status page. Click on “Change Email Address”. Then enter your new email address and click “Request Change”
I forgot my password for my Application Status Page, how do I retrieve it?
Check the Application Status page and follow the link to reset your password.
Contact Address of University of Venda
For more information and enquiries, contact the University of Venda below: