Tshwane University of Technology TUT Online Application 2022/2023
Tshwane University of Technology TUT Online Application – Apply Now:
Online Applications for the 2022 academic year are now open at Tshwane University of Technology TUT. All students should register online, remotely. Tshwane University of Technology TUT strives to equip their students. This includes vocational and occupationally directed skills.
These skills reduce unemployment, poverty and to contribute to the economic growth of South Africa. In addition to providing various courses, they also provide deserving students with bursaries to help them financially. Tshwane University of Technology TUT give learners the opportunity to take part in leadership and short skills courses.
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors. For instance, specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses. Our Course offerings may vary each semester. Click here to read the detailed comprehensive list of current and recent courses at Tshwane University of Technology TUT scheduled for the 2022/2023 academic year…
Tshwane University of Technology TUT general admission requirements 2022/2023
The following requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program at the Tshwane University of Technology TUT. Depending upon what type of applicant you are, you may also have to meet additional requirements. The minimum requirements for Tshwane University of Technology TUT admission are outlined below:
Minimum admission requirements
TUT’s admission requirements for entry-level programs adhere to national legislation and therefore the following are required:
- Bachelor’s degrees: at least four subjects at performance level
- Diplomas: at least four subjects at performance level
Check online if you meet the requirements for consideration for admission into the program(s) of your choice before you apply. To use this facility, please visit https://www.tut.ac.za/study-at-tut/i-want-to-study/aps.
Minimum general admission requirements for study at TUT
No person may be registered as a student in a program of TUT, unless he or she has complied with the following
General admission requirements for TUT
- A pass mark in English at Senior Certificate level (minimum additional language; certain perograms may require first or home language status)
- Each course has its own specific admission requirements.
- Prospective students should note that the admission requirements of individual perograms could change from year to year.
- For some perograms, students will be required to write an admission test, which will determine whether they will be admitted to the perogram, or whether it will be recommended to them that they enrol for a relevant foundation course.
In accordance with HESA requirements, a minimum score of 1600 is needed for admission to a degree, with a sub minimum of not less than 500 for Critical Reading and Mathematics and 550 for Writing.
The percentiles on the SAT certificate can be used to derive scores for Mathematics and English, as indicated in the table above. The student’s college entrance certificate (such as the certificate issued by the ACE School of Tomorrow) or individual SAT subject tests should be used for the scores of any other subjects required.
Make sure to verify specific and additional requirements per program prior to applying for admission. The admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the Tshwane University of Technology TUT.
Online Application at Tshwane University of Technology TUT 2022
Tshwane University of Technology TUT Online Application – Apply Now
The Office of Admissions is here to help prospective students navigate the Tshwane University of Technology TUT online application and admissions process. The Tshwane University of Technology TUT Online Application is into categories. This includes:
- The Tshwane University of Technology TUT General Online Application
- Undergraduate Online Application
- Honors Degrees and Postgraduate Diplomas Online Application
Make sure to click on the links above for detailed information on how to to go about the various forms of online applications at Tshwane University of Technology TUT
General Application Process
The following steps will guide you to successfully go through your application process:
- First, please visit www.tut.ac.za. to fill your form or acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Students should apply within the application cycle. This prevents rejected applications.
- Certified copy of guardian\parent ID , Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Remember you will need email address when filling the form. An e-mail address can be obtained from any one of the free e-mail providers, such as www.hotmail.com or www.yahoo.com or www.gmail.com.
- A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
Make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the required fees. Click here to learn all about Tshwane University of Technology TUT fees such as application fee, admission fee, tuition, and scholarships for Tshwane University of Technology TUT Programs.
Online Application Closing date at Tshwane University of Technology TUT
The 2022 Tshwane University of Technology TUT Admission Closing date is scheduled as follows:
The closing date for submission of Re-admission applications for 2022 is 30 September 2021.
Faculty of Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
The closing date for submission of ICT applications for 2022 is 16 August 2021
- A fully completed application form and recently certified (certification may not be older than one year) copies of your original identity document and (National) Senior Certificate and/or highest academic results, as well as the administration fee, must reach TUT before the specified closing dates.
- TUT can accommodate only a limited number of students per program
- NB: All applicants who have successfully submitted their application forms should constantly check their online application status for more updates on their application.
Online Application Status Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my Application Status Page?
When the college receives your application, you will receive an email from Tshwane University of Technology TUT with a username and PIN to log in to the application status page.
I did not receive the email to access my Application Status Page?
Please contact the Admissions Office
How do I apply for a program offered at the Tshwane University of Technology TUT?
To make an application for the courses offered at the TVET college, please visit the official website of the college to register and follow the steps to make your application.
I got a new email address, how do I update it?
Log in to the application status page. Click on “Change Email Address”. Then enter your new email address and click “Request Change”
I forgot my password for my Application Status Page, how do I retrieve it?
Check the Application Status page and follow the link to reset your password.
Contact Address of Tshwane University of Technology TUT
For more information and enquiries, contact the Tshwane University of Technology TUT below: