Social Media Manager Job Vacancy at Iphone Photography School 2023
Social Media Manager Job Vacancy at Iphone Photography School – Apply Now:
Job Engagement: Full Time
Job Type: Permanent
About the Team
What’s iPhone Photography School all about?
We make online courses that help people take stunning photos with the iPhone.
With our 9-year track record, we’re the world’s leader in mobile photography education.
And while we’re proud of everything we’ve accomplished so far, we’re just getting started…
Our team has set some incredibly ambitious goals (read on to find out what they are).
So right now, we’re looking for a remote social media manager to help us meet our goals.
But would we make a good fit for each other?
What will you be doing as our social media manager?
- Managing and growing multiple large social media profiles, whilst maintaining a consistent high-quality brand image with every post.
- Engaging with our customer community on our social platforms.
- Creating unique posts that meet specific objectives (engagement, clicks, etc.)
- Curating images, text, and videos to provide value to our followers.
- Making data-driven decisions to improve engagement and post quality.
- Collaborating with the rest of the team on the creative aspects of the social ads.
- Staying current with the latest social media updates and trends.
- Establishing relationships with top Instagram photographers.
Here’s what we expect from you
- You have a strong sense of aesthetics and branding.
- You’re passionate about sharing photography education.
- You can write clear, engaging texts that generate results.
- You have your own high-quality online photography portfolio.
- You’ve grown social media accounts to 10,000+ followers.
- You’re comfortable working with data to improve results.
This is a 100% remote full-time position. Due to time zone differences, we won’t be able to hire applicants residing in Australia or the eastern parts of Asia.