Northlink TVET College Fees Structure 2022/2023
Northlink TVET College Fees Structure – Details:
To learn about fees such as application fee, admission fee, tuition, and scholarships for Northlink TVET College Programs, read full details below. If you have questions after reviewing this information, you may contact the Institute’s Admissions Office for more details.
The fees structure supports:
- Facilities, programs, and services that promote student involvement and that are complementary to, but not part of, instructional programs.
- Supports operating and capital expenses for services related to the physical and psychological health and well-being of students, social and cultural activities and programs.
- Services related to campus life and campus community, and educational and career support services.
These policies and procedures are applicable to all students who officially register for programs at Northlink TVET College. The institute reserves the right to change fees without prior notice to the student. However, fee changes are subject to approval by the Governing Council.
How to Download Northlink TVET College Fee Structure 2022/2023
DOWNLOAD the Northlink TVET College Fees Structure via file:///C:/Users/user/Downloads/Tuition%20Fees_2022%20(2).pdf
OCCUPATIONAL PROGRAM FEE STRUCTURE
|STUDENT REGISTRATION FEES||2022 FEES||DEPOSIT|
• Excluding Short Courses and
Examinations/ Trade Test
• Fee is payable for every new
|320||Full Payment Required|
– For accommodation and related fees, please contact the Campus Administration office
Cancellations of course
and refunds- refer to the College policies on www.northlink.co.za
– NSFAS Bursaries & fees are applicable to vocational program offerings visit
– Please contact the relevant Campus administration officer for details not contained
It is expected that every concerned student should endeavor to check the schedule of fees, so as to be sure of the exact amount.
Before applying as a student, you will have to establish whether or not you will have funds to finance your studies. In addition to the actual course/module fees, please keep in mind that you have to make provision for books, equipment if applicable to your program, transport, accommodation and general living expenses.
In some cases, Northlink TVET College Fee Structure may vary based on different years/levels in the institution. Though, In most cases, it is based on the program of study You choose
Northlink TVET College do not have any third party school fees payment method, all fees must be paid using the recommended medium of payment by the institution. If you’re ever in doubt about Northlink TVET College fees payment, be sure to contact the institution.
Please consider the safety of our cashiers and make direct bank payment instead of cash payments at the campus. Use the student number as reference.
Contact Address of Northlink TVET College
For more information and enquiries, contact the Northlink TVET College below: