Maluti TVET College Online Application – Apply Now
Maluti TVET College Online Application – Apply Now:
The Maluti TVET College opens Online Applications for the 2022 academic year. We encourage all students to register online, remotely.
The Maluti TVET College strives to equip their students with vocational and occupationally directed skills to reduce unemployment, poverty and to contribute to the economic growth of South Africa. In addition to providing various courses, they also provide deserving students with bursaries to help them financially.
Maluti TVET College gives learners the opportunity to take part in leaderships and short skills courses.
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors, including specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses. Our Course offerings may vary each semester. Click here to read the detailed comprehensive list of current and recent courses at Maluti TVET College scheduled for the 2022/2023 academic year…
Courses Offered By Maluti TVET College
The college offers the following programs in National Certificate (Vocational):
NATIONAL CERTIFICATE [VOCATIONAL]
- ENGINEERING RELATED FIELDInformation Technology Level 2
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction Level 2 -4
- Engineering and Related Design Level 2
- Civil Engineering and Building Construction Level 2 -4
NATED [REPORT 191]
NOTE: WE ALSO OFFER A RANGE OF SKILLS PROGRAMS WHICH ARE MAINLY PRACTICAL BASED AND CERTIFICATION IS DONE BY THE COLLEGE.
Admission Requirement at Maluti TVET College 2022
Before you apply to Maluti TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
How to Obtain Application Forms
Applicants should obtain Application forms from any of the Campuses or Download Online.
GENERAL INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form.
1. All applicants should complete this form.
2. The applicant and the legal guardian must be sign the application form (if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
3. The form should be completed in full with certified copies of all supporting documentation enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
4. Please write in black ink and use block letters.
How to Apply Online at Maluti TVET College
The Office of Admissions is here to help prospective students navigate the Maluti TVET College online application and admissions process. Whether you are applying as a new student to our undergraduate, graduate, certificate, or non-degree programs, or returning to study at Maluti TVET College, we are here to assist you.
Below is step by step guide to Apply to Maluti TVET College Online Application. Make sure to read everything we have written.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the institution via https://www.malutitvet.co.za/
- Step 2: Go to the online application portal at https://www.malutitvet.co.za/rp/. You can as well Acquire your application form at the school Campus.
- Step 3: . Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Step 4: Fill the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Also, Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Step 5: Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- Step 6: A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
- Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The Maluti TVET College admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the Maluti TVET College.
- Make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the necessary fees. Click here to learn all about Maluti TVET College fees such as application fee, admission fee, tuition, and scholarships for Maluti TVET College Programs.
Online Application Closing date at Maluti TVET College
The college determines the closing date for applications at the start of the respective academic period or when the program is full, whichever occurs first.
The 2022 Maluti TVET College Admission Closing date has been scheduled as follows:
- Maluti TVET College 2022 Application Closing Date is scheduled to close (Closing date not yet released).
- The College’s Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the Maluti TVET College Online Application 2022/2023 to start your application process.
NB: All applicants who have successfully submitted their application forms should constantly check their online application status for more updates on their application.
Online Application Status Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my Application Status Page?
You will receive an email from Maluti TVET College once your application is received with a username and PIN to log in to the application status page.
I did not receive the email to access my Application Status Page?
Please contact the Admissions Office
How do I apply for a program offered at the Maluti TVET College?
To make an application for the courses offered at the TVET college, please visit https://www.malutitvet.co.za/ register and follow the steps to make your application.
I got a new email address, how do I update it?
Log in to the application status page. Click on “Change Email Address”, then enter your new email address and click “Request Change”
I forgot my password for my Application Status Page, how do I retrieve it?
Check the Application Status page and follow the link to reset your password.
Contact Address of Maluti TVET College
For more information and enquiries concerning application, contact the Maluti TVET College via any of the campus lines below: