Kyambogo University Short Courses Admissions 2024-2025
Kyambogo University Short Courses Admissions – see details below to apply…
OFFICE OF THE DEAN, FACULTY OF VOCATIONAL STUDIES
SHORT COURSES FOR THE FACULTY OF VOCATIONAL STUDIES FOR A PERIOD OF 2-3 MONTHS
Before you proceed to application, click on the links below for information:
The Dean, Faculty of Vocational Studies invites online applications for admission to the following short courses for applicants with a minimum entry requirement of Ugandan Certificate of Education (‘O’ Level).
Applicants should fill the forms online from the Admissions Portal.
On submitting the form, print out a pay slip and pay anon refundable fee of UGX. 50,000 plus whatever bank charges that are levied by each bank integrated with our system namely, DFCU bank, Eco bank and Stanbic Bank.
The deadline for receiving the application forms is Kyambogo University Online Application Deadline. Course fees per short course is UGX. 600,000/= excluding application fee which is UGX. 50,000/=
N.B: Applicants who may find difficulties filling the online form can receive help strictly from the University’s ICT Office, Computer Centre and Dean’s Office, Faculty of Vocational Studies.
|1||Cake making and decoration.|
|2||Breads and yeast products|
|3||Biscuits, cookies and scones|
|5||Apparel designing Childrens’ wear.|
|6||Apparel designing ladies’ wear.|
|7||Apparel designing mens’ wear.|
NOTE: COMPULSORY INFORMATION
- Information on specific admission requirements to the short courses shall be obtained from the Dean’s Office, Faculty of Vocational Studies.
- Don’t buy any other documents not originating from the Office of the Dean, Faculty of Vocational Studies. Those who buy do so at their own risk. Beware of con men and con women.
- The Dean, Faculty of Vocational Studies has not appointed any Agents to act on his behalf to solicit for additional funds other than the Application fee stated above.
- All inquiries should be addressed to the Dean, Faculty of Vocational Studies at the above address.
- The successful participants will be awarded with certificates of competence.