Gert Sibande TVET College Application Closing Date 2022/2023
Gert Sibande TVET College Application Closing Date – Details:
Do You wish to know the application Closing date or deadline of the College? The Gert Sibande TVET College management has officially announced the closing date for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Application Closing date 2022
The 2022 Gert Sibande TVET College Admission Closing date is scheduled as follows:
- Gert Sibande TVET College 2022 Application Closing Date is scheduled to close (Closing date not yet released).
- The College’s Application Portal will shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the Gert Sibande TVET College Online Application 2022/2023 to start your application process.
NB: All applicants who have successfully submitted their application forms should constantly check their online application status for more updates on their application.
Application Requirements 2022
Before you apply to Gert Sibande TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee.
- Certified copy of your ID document.
- Also you need your Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available).
- Grade 11 results are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address. Especially when applying online or in a hard copy.
Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the Gert Sibande TVET College.
GENERAL INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form:
1. Students who are applying for the first time should complete this form.
2. Applicants should sign the application form and the legal guardian(if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
3. Applicants should complete the form in full. Also, certified copies of all supporting documentation should be enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
4. Please write in black ink and use block letters.
5. The College determines the closing date for applications. This is done at the start of the respective academic period. Also when the program is full, whichever occurs first.
Contact Address of Gert Sibande TVET College
For more information and enquiries, contact the Gert Sibande TVET College below: