False Bay TVET College Online Application – Apply Now
False Bay TVET College Online Application – Apply Now:
Online Applications for the 2022 academic year are now open at False Bay TVET College. All students should register online, remotely. False Bay TVET College strives to equip their students. This includes vocational and occupationally directed skills.
These skills reduce unemployment, poverty and to contribute to the economic growth of South Africa. In addition to providing various courses, they also provide deserving students with bursaries to help them financially. False Bay TVET College give learners the opportunity to take part in leaderships and short skills courses.
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors. For instance, specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses. Our Course offerings may vary each semester. Click here to read the detailed comprehensive list of current and recent courses at False Bay TVET College scheduled for the 2022/2023 academic year…
Before you apply to False Bay TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee.
- Proof of Address
- Personal Information Consent Form
- Certified copy of your ID document.
- Identity Document / Birth Certificate: if under 18 years / Passport number (if a foreign applicant)
- Most recent academic results
- Grade 11 results are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address. Especially when applying online or in a hard copy.
- The applicant will be notified via email and SMS once successfully completing the 4 steps of the application process
Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the False Bay TVET College.
GENERAL INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form:
1. Students who are applying for the first time should complete this form.
2. Applicants should sign the application form and the legal guardian(if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
3. Applicants should complete the form in full. Also, certified copies of all supporting documentation should be enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
4. Please write in black ink and use block letters.
5. The College determines the closing date for applications. This is done at the start of the respective academic period. Also when the program is full, whichever occurs first.
SELECTION OF APPLICANTS
- The College Selection Committee will at predetermined dates evaluate all applications received up to that point; based on the College admission policy and applicant’s academic results.
- Successful applicants will receive notification by means of an offer letter.
- The offer letter can be accessed via the Application Portal and must be accepted on the Application Portal.
- Offer letters will expire within 5 days from date of issue.
Online Application at False Bay TVET College 2022
The Office of Admissions is here to help prospective students navigate the False Bay TVET College online application and admissions process.
The following steps will guide you to successfully go through your application process:
- First, visit the official website of the institution via https://www.falsebaycollege.co.za/.
- Click on the APPLY NOW button to start your application to fill your form or acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Students should apply within the application cycle. This prevents rejected applications.
- Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID , Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
Online Application Closing date at False Bay TVET College
The 2022 False Bay TVET College Admission Closing date is scheduled as follows:
The closing date for 2022 applications is midnight on the 7th of January 2022.
- False Bay TVET College 2022 Application Closing Date is scheduled to close (Closing date not yet released).
- The College’s Application Portal will shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the False Bay TVET College Online Application 2022/2023 to start your application process.
NB: All applicants who have successfully submitted their application forms should constantly check their online application status for more updates on their application.
Online Application Status Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my Application Status Page?
When the college receives your application, you will receive an email from False Bay TVET College with a username and PIN to log in to the application status page.
I did not receive the email to access my Application Status Page?
Please contact the Admissions Office
How do I apply for a program offered at the False Bay TVET College?
To make an application for the courses offered at the TVET college, please visit the official website of the college to register and follow the steps to make your application.
I got a new email address, how do I update it?
Log in to the application status page. Click on “Change Email Address”. Then enter your new email address and click “Request Change”
I forgot my password for my Application Status Page, how do I retrieve it?
Check the Application Status page and follow the link to reset your password.
Contact Address of False Bay TVET College
For more information and enquiries, contact the False Bay TVET College below:
Tel: 021 361 3430 / 021 360 5000
P.O. Box 376
GPS Co-ordinates: 34° 2’59.81″S 18°39’16.22″E
FISH HOEK CAMPUS
Tel: 021 782 0144 / 021 784 4300
Corner 7th Avenue & Kommetjie Road
P.O. Box 22488
GPS Co-ordinates: 34° 8’16.61″S 18°25’26.59″E
MITCHELL’S PLAIN CAMPUS
Tel: 021 391 0717
Cedar High School
Corner Weltevreden & Spine Rd, Rocklands
P.O. Box 376
GPS Co-ordinates: 34° 3’36.98″S 18°37’12.42″E
Tel:021 701 1340 / 021 700 6400
Private Bag X17
GPS Co-ordinates: 34° 4’41.65″S 18°26’24.60″E
Tel: 021-787 0800
Private Bag X25
GPS Co-ordinates: 34° 6’25.88″S 18°28’5.21″E