Content Editor / Learning Thought Leader Job Vacancy at WeSchool 2023
Content Editor / Learning Thought Leader Job Vacancy – Apply Now:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Engagement: Full Time
Who we are
WeSchool is the leading Italian EdTech Company. We are on a mission to ensure learning never stops, our goal is to empower educators and students, and encourage them to innovate learning by making it more inclusive, collaborative, and engaging.
Are you a highly motivated Thought Leader/Content Editor with expertise in the learning and development field ready to join WeSchool as a consultant?
As a Thought Leader/Content Editor you will take ownership of defining WeSchools content agenda, have the freedom to develop opinions and compelling points of view that will captivate industry leaders. Your work will be instrumental in fostering meaningful dialogues that resonate with our target audience to generate transformation.
- Use your passion for the world of Learning and Development (L&D) to immerse yourself. You will contribute to our mission to drive discussions and innovation in these fields, positioning our organization as a thought leader.
- By using your deep understanding of trending topics in HR, the future of work, and skill capabilities development, you will be informing and guiding the development of our content. Your insights will guide us in creating content that connects deeply with our audience.
- Content Creation: Develop compelling, informative content, including articles, posts, and pieces that not only inform but also provoke thought and discussion. Your writing and editing skills will be instrumental in achieving this.
- As a Content Editor, you will have the final say to ensure that all content is well-written, edited, and proofread to maintain a high standard of quality. Your attention to detail and exceptional proofreading skills will help ensure that every word reflects our mission.
- A passion for the world of L&D and HR.
- A deep understanding of trending topics in HR, the future of work, and skill capabilities development scenarios.
- A proven track record of content creation, including:
- Creating articles
- Social media posts
- Pieces of content that sparked conversations.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
Nice to have:
- An understanding of HR operations
- Talent development
- Employee Engagement
- Organisational Culture
- Basic understanding of Digital Marketing
- Different types of content creation
- Collaborative experience, either internally or externally
Joining WeSchool means becoming part of a team committed to excellence, innovation, and diversity. We believe in nurturing an environment that fosters creativity and growth, and we are excited to offer opportunities for professional development. If you’re seeking a challenge and are excited about contributing to a platform that’s making a difference in education, we’d love to hear from you.
WeSchool is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.