Auckland Park Theological Seminary ATS Undergraduate Online Application – Apply Now
ATS Undergraduate Online Application – Apply Now:
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors. For instance, specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses.
Our Course offerings may vary each semester. Click here to read the detailed comprehensive list of current and recent courses at Auckland Park Theological Seminary ATS scheduled for the 2022/2023 academic year…
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes:
- First-time Auckland Park Theological Seminary ATS applicants.
- Auckland Park Theological Seminary ATS students changing to a new qualification and / or specialization.
- Students completing a higher certificate or any other program and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies.
ATS Undergraduate Online Application – Apply Now
The degree comprises of the six theological disciplines plus one of the two Biblical languages, Hebrew or Greek. Students can take both the languages if they so wish.
The six theological disciplines are:
- Church history
- Dogmatics and Ethics
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Practical Theology
Each discipline is divided into first and second semester modules and from 1st to 3rd year.
The Biblical language (Hebrew or Greek) is taught on a first year level only.
Listen or read how ATS has compiled its BTh curriculum in order to best equip people for God’s calling for their lives.
ATS enrols new students bi-annual, in January and in June.
Students who enrol for the first time in January will start with first semester modules. Students who enrol for the first time in June will start with second semester modules (refer to module codes).
Minimum admission requirements
The minimum admission requirement is at least one of the following:
- A National Senior Certificate (NSC) as certified by Umalusi with an achievement rating of 4 (Adequate Achievement, 50-59%) or better in four subjects chosen from the recognized 20-credit NSC subjects.
- A tertiary qualification on NQF 5 (Higher Certificate).
- A theological related Higher Certificate (RPL for credits may apply)
- A theological related Diploma (RPL for credits may apply).
- If the applicant is older than 23 years and have matriculation exemption from the Matriculation Board.
Recognition of prior learning (RPL)
Students who have obtained previous theology related qualifications from a registered institution may apply for RPL. It implies that where applicable, duplicated work will be wavered in accordance with the DHET (Department: Higher Education and Training) regulation.
A qualification is awarded certain minimum credits. The BTh is made up of a total of 360 credits. Each subject in the specific qualification carries a specific amount of credits. Credits are, in accordance with the DHET (Department: Higher Education and Training) regulation calculated according to the following formula: 1 credit equals 10 study hours.
The minimum requirements for international students will be a final school year certificate bearing the same value as the South African National Senior Certificate.
SAQA should access these qualifications and the original SAQA assessment certificate. Review detailed information for international students.
Costs for 2022
R1,550 per module (which includes registration fee).
- 1st year: 7 modules per semester (2x semesters per year).
- 2nd and 3rd year: 6 modules per semester (2x semesters per year).
The registration fee is R516.66 of each module and is payable on the date of registration.
A handling and dispatching fee for books and study material is payable if you do not collect your material from ATS. The amount will depend on how many study manuals are to be posted. Estimated R100-R150.
How to Apply?
The following steps will guide you to successfully go through your application process:
- First, visit the official website of the institution via https://www.ats.ac.za/ to fill your form or acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Students should apply within the application cycle. This prevents rejected applications.
- Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results). Certified copy of guardian\parent ID , Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
Make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the required fees. Click here to learn all about Auckland Park Theological Seminary ATS fees such as application fee, admission fee, tuition, and scholarships for Auckland Park Theological Seminary ATS Programs.
Application Closing date at Auckland Park Theological Seminary ATS
The 2022 Auckland Park Theological Seminary ATS Admission Closing date is scheduled as follows:
- Auckland Park Theological Seminary ATS 2022 Application Closing Date is scheduled to close (Closing date not yet released).
- The College’s Application Portal will shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the Auckland Park Theological Seminary ATS Online Application 2022/2023 to start your application process.
NB: All applicants who have successfully submitted their application forms should constantly check their online application status for more updates on their application.
Contact Address of Auckland Park Theological Seminary ATS
For more information and enquiries, contact the Auckland Park Theological Seminary ATS below: