Waterberg TVET College Admission Requirements 2022/2023
Waterberg TVET College Admission Requirements – Read details below and Apply:
Your journey to Waterberg TVET College starts here. The future belongs to those with the curiosity and determination to shape it for the better. At Waterberg TVET College, you can be one of them. We are here to help make each step towards becoming a Waterberg TVET College student a smooth experience.
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors. This includes specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses.
Please review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission and pay the required fees.
Admission Requirements 2022/2023
The following requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program at the Waterberg TVET College. Depending upon what type of applicant you are, you may also have to meet additional requirements.
Before you apply to Waterberg TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee.
- Certified copy of your ID document.
- Also you need your Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available).
- Grade 11 results are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address. Especially when applying online or in a hard copy.
Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the Waterberg TVET College.
GENERAL INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form:
1. Students who are applying for the first time should complete this form.
2. Applicants should sign the application form and the legal guardian(if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
3. Applicants should complete the form in full. Also, certified copies of all supporting documentation should be enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
4. Please write in black ink and use block letters.
5. The College determines the closing date for applications. This is done at the start of the respective academic period. Also when the program is full, whichever occurs first.
Contact Address of Waterberg TVET College
For more information and enquiries, contact the Waterberg TVET College below:
CEL: 073 4336 834
IT AND COMPUTER SCIENCE CENTRE
Tel: 015 – 483 0090/1
Fax: 015 – 483 0066
BUSINESS STUDIES CENTRE
Tel: 015 – 483 2441/5
Fax: 015 – 483 1555