Walter Sisulu University Undergraduate Online Application 2022/2023
Walter Sisulu University Undergraduate Online Application – How to Apply:
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors. For instance, specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses. Our Course offerings may vary each semester. Click here to read the detailed comprehensive list of current and recent courses at Walter Sisulu University scheduled for the 2022/2023 academic year…
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes:
- first-time Walter Sisulu University applicants.
- Walter Sisulu University students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization.
- students completing a higher certificate or any other program and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies.
Important Information Before You Apply
1. Personal details
2. Address of next of kin
3. Address of the person responsible for the account
4. Email addresses are compulsory
5. All documents must be saved as soft copies for uploading. It is very important to determine first what you want to study before you start the online application process. The other most important thing you should know is whether you meet the admission minimum requirements for the choices you are making. The endorsement for the certificate and the achievement levels for the specific subject stated as a requirement must be met.
Students who are from another tertiary institution may apply and submit the following documents:
- Matric Certificate
- Post-Matric Certificate
- Identity Document
- Official Academic Report
- Conduct Certificate.
You will need to first apply to Universities South Africa (Usaf) for evaluation of school results or other degree/diploma certificates.
When you receive the results from Usaf you may commence with the application process and upload the results and the copy of your passport.
Walter Sisulu University Undergraduate Online Application – Apply Now
The Office of Admissions is here to help prospective students navigate the Walter Sisulu University online application and admissions process. The Walter Sisulu University Online Application is into categories. This includes:
- The Walter Sisulu University General Online Application
- Undergraduate Online Application
- Honors Degrees and Postgraduate Diplomas Online Application
Make sure to click on the links above for detailed information on how to to go about the various forms of online applications at Walter Sisulu University
How to Apply?
The following steps will guide you to successfully go through your application process:
- First, visit the official website of the institution via https://www.wsu.ac.za/ to fill your form or acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Students should apply within the application cycle. This prevents rejected applications.
- Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID , Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
All applicants are advised to please not send cash through the mail or leave documents and cash with any unauthorized persons
- Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the Walter Sisulu University.
- Make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the required fees. Click here to learn all about Walter Sisulu University fees such as application fee, admission fee, tuition, and scholarships for Walter Sisulu University Programs.
- All applications for admission must be submitted online during the prescribed application period.
Application Closing date at Walter Sisulu University 2022
The 2022 Walter Sisulu University Admission Closing date is scheduled as follows:
Applications for admission to undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees) for the 2022 academic year are closed.
Postgraduate Diplomas and Honors Degrees admissions
Applications for admission to honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas for the 2022 academic year are closed.
NB: All applicants who have successfully submitted their application forms should constantly check their online application status for more updates on their application.
Online Application Status Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my Application Status Page?
When the college receives your application, you will receive an email from Walter Sisulu University with a username and PIN to log in to the application status page.
I did not receive the email to access my Application Status Page?
Please contact the Admissions Office
How do I apply for a program offered at Walter Sisulu University?
To make an application for the courses offered at the TVET college, please visit the official website of the college to register and follow the steps to make your application.
I got a new email address, how do I update it?
Log in to the application status page. Click on “Change Email Address”. Then enter your new email address and click “Request Change”
I forgot my password for my Application Status Page, how do I retrieve it?
Check the Application Status page and follow the link to reset your password.
Contact Address of Walter Sisulu University
For more information and enquiries, contact the Walter Sisulu University below: