Virtual University of Uganda Intake 2023-2024
Virtual University of Uganda Intake – There are five intakes in a year:
The programmes target graduate professionals who wish to obtain a postgraduate diploma or a masters degree.
In order to be eligible for admission to VUU, you should have obtained a primary degree with at least a Second Class Honours.
Applying to study with VUU is easy, just follow these three easy steps or get in touch with me
Before you proceed, click on the links below for information:
Step 1: gather information
- Select the programme you wish to study
- Make note of all programme specific admission requirements and course start dates
- If you have any questions, get in touch with us email email@example.com or call +256 393 202 136 / 137
Step 2: apply online
- Complete this online Application Form
- You will need the soft (digital) copies of your transcripts and CV ready to upload with your application
- Make sure you have a Personal Statement (why you wish to take the programme) and a Summary of Your Experience to include with your application
- Please review your application carefully before clicking “Submit”
Scanned copies of your transcripts must be stamped by a recognised authority as ¨certified true copy¨ of the original.
Step 3: what’s next?
- The university will acknowledge receipt of your application
- Thank you for your application