University Of Sierra Leone USL Bachelor Of Arts with Honours in Chinese Course
USL Bachelor Of Arts with Honours in Chinese Course – see details below:
BACHELOR OF ARTS WITH HONOURS IN CHINESE
The course is a 2+1+ 1 programme. Lectures during the first two years of study will be undertaken on Fourah Bay College campus, Sierra Leone; lectures during the third year of study – Final Honours 1 – will be undertaken on the campus of Gannan Normal University Ganzhou China; students will return to Sierra Leone for the final year of study.
Students will be expected to pass the HSK (international Chinese proficiency examination) 1, 2, and 3 stages during their first two years of study. The Institute will facilitate this and provide a subsidy for the examination fees.
Chinese Major students in Year 1 are expected to sign in for the mandatory Core Module Foundation Studies during the First and Second Semesters (3 Credit Hours each semester) in addition to an elective from any other department.
Chinese Major students in Year 2 should choose electives from other departments to complement the Chinese modules.
All Year 3 & Year 4 modules are core modules.
Entry requirements: The modules are intended for inclusion in the curriculum of the University and will be temporarily housed in the Department of Language Studies. The basic requirement is five credits at WASSCE including C5 or better in English Language. A C5 or better in a foreign language such as French will be an added advantage.
- University Of Sierra Leone Postgraduate Diploma Courses
- University Of Sierra Leone Masters Courses Offered
- University Of Sierra Leone PhD Courses Offered
- USL Fourah Bay College Degree Courses Offered
- USL Fourah Bay College Diploma and Certificate Courses
- University Of Sierra Leone IPAM Undergraduate Courses
- University Of Sierra Leone IPAM Postgraduate Courses
- University Of Sierra Leone IPAM Short courses