University Of Sierra Leone Vision and Mission
University Of Sierra Leone Vision and Mission – see details below:
A university that demonstrates its commitment to generating and transmitting knowledge through quality teaching and research for sustained development and whose products are nationally competitive.
A friendly word-class centre of excellence responsive to the needs of society.
- Excellence, as is evident in our academic staff’s teaching, research and publications
- Integrity, which we maintain by transparently executing academic standards and administrative procedures, yet assuming all user of our adherence to the principles of confidentiality.
- Discipline, through the firm and fair application of codes, conduct and sanctions, where and when appropriate.
- Academic freedom, by which our academic staff and students present and discuss the credibility of their ideas.
- Partnership, which we promote through linkages and networking with other tertiary instructions, private and public institutions and also with alumni.
- A student focus, demonstrated through our response to student’s needs and demands and assistance with their career management.