University Of Sierra Leone Postgraduate Online Application
University Of Sierra Leone Postgraduate Online Application | see details below to apply online…
SCHOOL OF POSTGRADUATE STUDIES
Please Read All Instructions Before Starting to Complete this Online Application Form
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO HIGHER DEGREE PROGRAMMES AT:
FOURAH BAY COLLEGE; INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT; COLLEGE OF MEDICINE & ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES
Before you proceed to application, click on the links below for information:
1. Admission into the Postgraduate School is done twice a year, in the First and Second semesters. For a Masters degree programme (e.g. MA, MSc, M Phil, MBA, MFA) the admission is a two-step process. First, you must possess a Bachelor’s Degree (Division II or better) and second, you must be accepted by the Institute or Department in which you wish to pursue the course. For the PhD programme, the minimum entry qualification is an M Phil (or its equivalent) in the relevant area of specialisation.
2. To ensure that your application is processed in a timely manner, you are encouraged to apply early and meet all admission requirements at least eight weeks before the commencement of the semester and academic year.
3. The course for which you are applying may have additional criteria beyond those of the Postgraduate School. It is important, therefore, that you consult with the relevant Institute or Department before submitting your completed application form.
4. The Institute or Department may call you for an interview.
5. If you have any questions or need further clarification, contact the Deputy Registrar, School of Postgraduate Studies, 4th Floor, University House, Fourah Bay College, Mount Aureol, Freetown. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The School of Postgraduate Studies does not give financial aid. Students are required to pay fees and all other charges as soon as they are admitted into a programme. Non-payment of fees could result into withdrawal of offer.
Click here to APPLY ONLINE.