University of Limpopo UL Online Application Status 2022/2023
University of Limpopo UL Online Application Status – Details:
Have you applied to the University of Limpopo UL and awaiting feedback? Worry no more because you are at the right place. Updatesgh.com is here to assist you to navigate the University of Limpopo UL. This includes online application, admissions process and online application status
Whether you are applying as a new student to their undergraduate, graduate, certificate, or non-degree programs, or returning to study at University of Limpopo UL, we are here to assist you.
How to Check Your Online Application Status
- First, visit the official website of the institution https://www.ul.ac.za/
- Go to the online application portal
- Follow the procedures on the portal and access your University of Limpopo UL admission status.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the Online Application Status of the University of Limpopo UL.
NB: All applicants who have successfully submitted their application forms should constantly log in to their online application status check page for more updates regarding their application and to check the completeness and status of application.
Make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the necessary fees.
ADMITTED (A) MEANS THAT:
- You have been accepted to study for the degree you have applied for.
- You will need to log in to the student portal on the assigned date to formally register for the qualification.
- Please notify us as soon as possible if you do not accept the offer made to you.
CONDITIONALLY ADMITTED PENDING TEST OUTCOME (BP) MEANS THAT:
- As explained in the Undergraduate Prospectus, a few programs have additional admission criteria in addition to the APS score.
- You are qualified for the program on a conditional basis pending the outcome of the additional admission evaluation.
UNSUCCESSFUL (R) MEANS THAT:
- We regret to inform you that your application was unsuccessful because you did not meet the minimum admission requirements/selection criteria.
- All first-year students are required to attend an online orientation program. The orientation program dates will be communicated at the beginning of the 2022 Academic Year.
- Dates for registration will be posted on the UL website.
- Registration will be on a ‘first-come-first-served’ basis. Therefore, acceptance into a program does not guarantee enrollment.
- For degree registration, you must have the correct endorsement (matric type) on your final Grade 12 results.
- CAMPUS for REGISTRATION or Enquiries as the whole exclusively ONLINE. Otherwise contact our Call-Centre on 015 268 3332 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information on tuition and other fees due for 2022 are available on our website. Please click here for more information.
- If you have a funder, request that they send us a promissory note (letter) on or before registration, and also notify us of your funder by sending details to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are self-funding, please send us proof of payment four (4) working days prior to registration: email@example.com.
UL MERIT BURSARIES
- Academic merit bursaries are awarded based on outstanding Grade 12 results.
NSFAS (National Student Financial Aid Scheme)
- All enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 0860 067 327.
- Academic admission to the University of Limpopo does not guarantee residence admission. You will receive a separate letter if you applied for admission to a residence.
- Residence Administration shall communicate with the students on the outcomes and status of their residence admissions and registration.
- Only students who have received a residence admission letter will be required to pay an upfront residence fee. Please email us at email@example.com.
AGREEMENT AND INDEMNITY
- When you register, you will be required to complete, sign, and submit a formal agreement with the University of Limpopo.
- The formal agreement includes provisions that exempt and indemnify the University and those whose conduct it is responsible for from liability arising from damages and losses you may suffer.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must have a parent or guardian sign the required form.
REMOTE ONLINE REGISTRATIONS
- The registration for 2022 will be done online. If your application is successful, the University will contact you with information on how to register from the comfort of your own home.
- There will be NO registration on campus.
The University of Limpopo reserves the right to review an applicant’s status if one or more of the following criteria were not met:
- Details of previous studies undertaken prior to the application.
- The correct matric type at the time of application.
- Any other relevant and correct information and documentation that could have affected the decision process in respect of the application.
The University of Limpopo reserves the right to review an applicant’s status if the University determines that there has been an administrative oversight. In such a case, the University will rectify the error and notify the applicant of the change within a reasonable timeframe.
NB: Do not come to campus for Registration or Enquiries because the entire Registration process is done online. Otherwise, please contact our Call-Centre at 015 268 3332 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Application Status Frequently Asked Questions
I did not receive the email to access my Application Status Page?
Please contact the Admissions Office.
How do I apply for a program offered at the University of Limpopo UL?
To make an application for the courses offered at the TVET college, please visit the original website of the college to register and follow the steps to make your application.
I got a new email address, how do I update it?
Log in to the application status page. Click on “Change Email Address”. Then enter your new email address and click “Request Change”
I forgot my password for my Application Status Page, how do I retrieve it?
Check the Application Status page. Then, follow the link to reset your password.
Contact Address of University of Limpopo
For more information and enquiries, contact the University of Limpopo below: