University of Limpopo UL Online Application – Apply Now
University of Limpopo UL Online Application – Apply Now:
Online Applications for the 2022 academic year are now open at University of Limpopo. All students should register online, remotely. University of Limpopo strives to equip their students.
This includes vocational and occupationally directed skills. These skills reduce unemployment, poverty and to contribute to the economic growth of South Africa.
In addition to providing various courses, they also provide deserving students with bursaries to help them financially. University of Limpopo give learners the opportunity to take part in leaderships and short skills courses.
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors. For instance, specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses. Our Course offerings may vary each semester. Click here to read the detailed comprehensive list of current and recent courses at University of Limpopo scheduled for the 2022/2023 academic year…
What you need to study at the University of Limpopo
- National Senior Certificate or National Vocational Certificate with an endorsement that allows entrance to degree studies (bachelor’s degree) or an equivalent qualification.
- Meet all the minimum admission requirements for the program you intend to study. Kindly note that meeting the minimum admission requirements for your chosen/intended program of study does not guarantee admission, as limited space is available in each program.
University of Limpopo general admission requirements 2022/2023
The following requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program at the University of Limpopo. Depending upon what type of applicant you are, you may also have to meet additional requirements. The minimum requirements for University of Limpopo admission are outlined below:
1.Complete High School with excellent grades
2.Achieve the required total Admission Point Score (APS) for the program of choice
3.Achieve the required rating or APS level of each Compulsory subjects in line with faculty requirements
4.Qualify for the Matric Exemption issued by the Matriculation Board (USAF)
5.Meet all other faculty requirements i.e. Portfolio, Clinical Placements
6.ID for South African citizens
7.Passport for international students
8.Guardian/Parent’s ID or Passport if you are younger than 18 years
9.National Senior Certificate if you have already matriculated
10.Final Grade 11 results with the school’s stamp if you are still in Grade 12
11.Academic record, applies to current students at other institutions of higher learning
12.USAf accreditation from the examination board for South African universities, only if you are an international student. Apply to mb.usaf.ac.za for conditional exemption, foreign conditional exemption, or mature age conditional exemption.
Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the University of Limpopo.
Online Application at University of Limpopo 2022
University of Limpopo Online Application – Apply Now
The Office of Admissions is here to help prospective students navigate the University of Limpopo online application and admissions process. The University of Limpopo Online Application is into categories. This includes:
- The University of Limpopo General Online Application
- Undergraduate Online Application
- Honors Degrees and Postgraduate Diplomas Online Application
Make sure to click on the links above for detailed information on how to to go about the various forms of online applications at University of Limpopo
General Application Process
To apply online, you need access to the Internet and a valid email address. Please ensure that you:
- Complete the application accurately and fully
- Write your names as they appear on your identity/passport document
- Specify the names of the first choice and second choice degrees (if applicable)
- Complete the residence section (if you wish to stay on-campus).
The following steps will guide you to successfully go through your application process:
- First, visit the official website of the institution via https://www.ul.ac.za/ to fill your form or acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Students should apply within the application cycle. This prevents rejected applications.
- Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID , Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
Online Application Closing date at University of Limpopo
The 2022 University of Limpopo Admission Closing date is scheduled as follows:
|Categories (Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs)||Closing Dates|
|South African Students||29 October 2022|
|MBChB Program||29 October 2022|
|International Students||30 September 2022|
NB: All applicants who have successfully submitted their application forms should constantly check their online application status for more updates on their application.
The University of Limpopo reserves the right to review an applicant’s status if one or more of the following criteria were not met:
- Details of previous studies undertaken prior to the application.
- The correct matric type at the time of application.
- Any other relevant and correct information and documentation that could have affected the decision process in respect of the application.
The University of Limpopo reserves the right to review an applicant’s status if the University determines that there has been an administrative oversight. In such a case, the University will rectify the error and notify the applicant of the change within a reasonable timeframe.
NB: Do not come to campus for Registration or Enquiries because the entire Registration process is done online. Otherwise, please contact our Call-Centre at 015 268 3332 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Application Status Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my Application Status Page?
When the college receives your application, you will receive an email from University of Limpopo with a username and PIN to log in to the application status page.
I did not receive the email to access my Application Status Page?
Please contact the Admissions Office
How do I apply for a program offered at the University of Limpopo?
To make an application for the courses offered at the TVET college, please visit the official website of the college to register and follow the steps to make your application.
I got a new email address, how do I update it?
Log in to the application status page. Click on “Change Email Address”. Then enter your new email address and click “Request Change”
I forgot my password for my Application Status Page, how do I retrieve it?
Check the Application Status page and follow the link to reset your password.
Contact Address of University of Limpopo
For more information and enquiries, contact the University of Limpopo below: