University of KwaZulu-Natal UKZN Application Closing Date 2022/2023
University of KwaZulu-Natal UKZN Application Closing Date – Read details below:
Do You wish to know the application Closing date or deadline of the College? The University of KwaZulu-Natal UKZN management has officially announced the closing date for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Application Closing date 2022
The 2022 College’s Admission Closing date is being scheduled as follows:
Closing Dates For South African Citizens
Semester 1 (January intake)
- Medicine: 30 June : No late applications are accepted.
- All other programmes: 30 September.
Semester 2: (August Intake)
Application Requirements – The selection Process
What does the selection process entail?
Please remember to upload the following documents (where applicable)
- Certified copy of your ID/passport.
- Certified copy of your National Senior/Matric Certificate or O/A Levels or relevant school leaving qualification/certificate.
- Proof from Universities South Africa (previously known as HESA), that you qualify for admission to degree studies at South Africa universities, if you are an international applicant. For more information, refer to the undergraduate prospectus
- Certified copies of your degree certificate(s), academic record and certificate of conduct, if you attended other universities.
- Proof of English proficiency for International applicants from non-English speaking countries.
- South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) evaluations if the previous qualification(s) was/were obtained at foreign universities (outside South Africa).
- A research proposal/proposed title of the dissertation/thesis if you are applying for a Masters Degree or PhD.
- A valid study visa to study in SA if you are an International applicant.
- Before applying online please make sure that you have read the guidelines above.
- Please ensure that you have the HESA/SAQA documents to be uploaded in order to complete your application.
- Ensure to use reference APPN (followed by your student number) when making application fee payment.
- Please allow the system 24 hrs to 48 hrs to clear your payment.
Contact Address of University of KwaZulu-Natal UKZN
For more information and enquiries, contact the University of KwaZulu-Natal UKZN below: