University of Fort Hare UFH Online Application – Apply Now
University of Fort Hare UFH Online Application – Apply Now:
Online Applications for the 2022 academic year are now open at University of Fort Hare UFH. All students should register online, remotely. University of Fort Hare UFH strives to equip their students. This includes vocational and occupationally directed skills.
These skills reduce unemployment, poverty and to contribute to the economic growth of South Africa. In addition to providing various courses, they also provide deserving students with bursaries to help them financially. University of Fort Hare UFH give learners the opportunity to take part in leaderships and short skills courses.
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors. For instance, specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses. Our Course offerings may vary each semester. Click here to read the detailed comprehensive list of current and recent courses at University of Fort Hare UFH scheduled for the 2022/2023 academic year…
University of Fort Hare UFH Admission Requirements 2022/2023
The following requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program at the University of Fort Hare UFH. Depending upon what type of applicant you are, you may also have to meet additional requirements. The minimum requirements for University of Fort Hare UFH admission are outlined below:
Before you apply to University of Fort Hare UFH you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee.
- Certified copy of your ID document.
- Also you need your Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available).
- Grade 11 results are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address. Especially when applying online or in a hard copy.
Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the University of Fort Hare UFH.
GENERAL INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form:
1. Students who are applying for the first time should complete this form.
2. Applicants should sign the application form and the legal guardian (if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
3. Applicants should complete the form in full. Also, certified copies of all supporting documentation should be enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
4. Please write in black ink and use block letters.
5. The College determines the closing date for applications. This is done at the start of the respective academic period. Also when the program is full, whichever occurs first.
Online Application at University of Fort Hare UFH 2022
University of Fort Hare UFH Online Application – Apply Now
The Office of Admissions is here to help prospective students navigate the University of Fort Hare UFH online application and admissions process. The University of Fort Hare UFH Online Application is into categories. This includes:
- The University of Fort Hare UFH General Online Application
- Undergraduate Online Application
- Honors Degrees and Postgraduate Diplomas Online Application
Make sure to click on the links above for detailed information on how to to go about the various forms of online applications at University of Fort Hare UFH
General Application Process
The following steps will guide you to successfully go through your application process:
- First, visit the official website of the institution via https://www.ufh.ac.za/study/ to fill your form or acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Students should apply within the application cycle. This prevents rejected applications.
- Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID , Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
Online Application Closing date at University of Fort Hare UFH
The 2022 University of Fort Hare UFH Admission Closing date is scheduled as follows:
- University of Fort Hare UFH 2022 Application Closing Date is scheduled to close (Closing date not yet released).
- The College’s Application Portal will shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the University of Fort Hare UFH Online Application 2022/2023 to start your application process.
NB: All applicants who have successfully submitted their application forms should constantly check their online application status for more updates on their application.
University of Fort Hare UFH Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT DATES DOES 2022 REGISTRATION TAKE PLACE IN?
17 Jan – 11 Feb 2022
Registration opens only for CONTINUING EASTLONDON self-funded students
25 Jan – 11 Feb 2022
Registration opens for the rest of CONTINUING EAST LONDON, BHISHO and ALICE students
31 Jan – 05 Feb 2022
In contact registration opens for all FTENS (new students) in EAST LONDON and ALICE
I AM A NEW STUDENT AND DO NOT KNOW HOW TO REGISTER, WHAT DO I DO?
All 1st year new students are encouraged to come on campus to register. Refer to page 9 for dates and venues.
WHERE DO I PAY MY FEES?
Refer to page 3 above. You need to pay a minimum of R3500.00 for you to be able to register. You also need to pay an additional minimum of R1500.00 for you to be able to register for residence.
WHERE DO I REGISTER FOR RESIDENCE?
All Residence registration is Online. New students will be registered on campuses while continuing students will register remotely.
IS THERE A WINDOW TO APPEAL FOR REJECTED APPLICANTS? WHEN AND HOW?
You may contact the concerned faculty or Admissions section between the 17th to the 31st of January 2021 to get an explanation of your rejection status.
DOES UFH TAKE WALK-INS? WHEN AND HOW?
Walk-ins are usually only accommodated in the Faculty of Management and Commerce and the Faculty of Science & Agriculture because of a gap in applicants that have Maths and Science subjects.
Walk-in forms can be requested from these faculties when there are still spaces.
WHOM DO I CONTACT IN CASE I NEED ASSISTANCE?
Whom do I contact in case I need assistance?
2022 REGISTRATION DESIGNATED EMAIL ADDRESSES
Office of the International Affairs for all compliance related matters:
Finance related queries:
Bursaries and NSFAS related queries:
Registration and all related matters:
Residence related queries:
All ITS related queries:
Online Registration Support:
FACULTY EMAIL ADDRESSES
Faculty of Law:
Faculty of Management and Commerce:
Faculty of Education:
Faculty of Health Sciences:
Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities:
Faculty of Science and Agriculture:
Contact Address of University of Fort Hare UFH
For more information and enquiries, contact the University of Fort Hare UFH below: