University of Mpumalanga UMP Undergraduate Online Application – Apply Now
UMP Undergraduate Online Application – Apply Now:
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors. For instance, specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses. Our Course offerings may vary each semester. Click here to read the detailed comprehensive list of current and recent courses at University of Mpumalanga UMP scheduled for the 2022/2023 academic year…
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes:
- first-time University of Mpumalanga UMP applicants.
- University of Mpumalanga UMP students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization.
- Students completing a higher certificate or any other program and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies.
Application Requirements 2022
NB: Before you start with your application, ensure that you have electronic copies to upload (the accepted document types/format are: pdf,doc,docx,tiff,PNG,jpg, jpeg):
- Certified copies of your identity document, Senior Certificate/National Senior Certificate and all other relevant documents.
- Proof of non-refundable application fee (RSA/SADC Applicants R150, other African Countries R350 and countries outside Africa R500)
- Applicants are required to have the appropriate combination of recognized National Senior Certificate (NSC) subjects, as well as certain levels of achievement in these subjects. The minimum entry requirements for studies as legislated by the government do not guarantee a prospective student admission to this program.
- Preliminary admission is based on the results obtained in the final Grade 11 examination. Final admission is based on the final Grade 12 results.
- A valid National Senior Certificate with admission for degree purposes
- The subjects to be used in the calculation of the APS are the prescribed seven subjects.
- The APS achievement rating of Life Orientation is divided by 2 in the calculation of the APS.
- If an applicant included more than the minimum of three electives in his/her NSC the four compulsories and the three best of the electives are used.
- Minimum APS scores of 26 with Mathematics or 27 with Mathematics
Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the University of Mpumalanga UMP.
Undergraduate Online Application at University of Mpumalanga UMP 2022
The Office of Admissions is here to help prospective students navigate the University of Mpumalanga UMP online application and admissions process.
How to Apply?
The following steps will guide you to successfully go through your application process:
1: Visit at https://www.ump.ac.za/ accept the application rules and click “continue”
2: Capture your biographical information and click “next” to proceed with your application;
3: Capture results details then add subjects and click “next”;
4: Capture educational institution detail and click “next”;
5: Capture academic application details (choose 2 choices/programmes you wish to apply for), click on “add qualification” and thereafter click “next”;
6: Verify/Check your application details then click “continue”;
7: Create your 5 digit PIN (e.g 24689), click “I accept”(twice) checkbox thereafter click “Submit Application”;
8: Upload your documents, select “yes” on the dropdown list if all your documents are ready to be uploaded and then click “next”;
9: Click “Load/View Document” >> “Upload document” >> “Choose/Browse file” go to the folder where your documents are stored, choose the relevant document and click “save”;
10: Once all documents have been uploaded click “complete upload”;
11: Confirmation Page, end of application
Make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the required fees. Click here to learn all about University of Mpumalanga UMP fees such as application fee, admission fee, tuition, and scholarships for University of Mpumalanga UMP Programs.
GENERAL INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form:
1. Students who are applying for the first time should complete this form.
2. Applicants should sign the application form and the legal guardian(if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
3. Applicants should complete the form in full.
4. Please write in black ink and use block letters.
5. The College determines the closing date for applications. Also when the program is full, whichever occurs first.
Cnr R40 and D725 Roads
Enquiries: MbombelaEnquiries@ump.ac.zaSiyabuswa Campus
Bheki Mfundo Drive
Enquiries: SiyabuswaEnquiries@ump.ac.zaCompleted application forms should be submitted by email to: email@example.comORPost/Courier to:The Registrar
UMP Mbombela Campus
C/r R40 and D725 Roads
Private Bag X11283
Deliver by hand to:
Any campus or delivery site on the university.
Front Desk: 013 002 0800
Enquiries: 013 002 0810
Application Closing date at University of Mpumalanga UMP
The 2022 University of Mpumalanga UMP Admission Closing date is scheduled as follows:
- Bachelor of Education in Foundation Phase Teaching: 30 September 2021
- All programmes: 30 November 2021
- Masters programmes: 15 January 2022
- Doctoral Programmes – 15 January 2022
NB: All applicants who have successfully submitted their application forms should constantly check their online application status for more updates on their application.
Online Application Status Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my Application Status Page?
When the college receives your application, you will receive an email from University of Mpumalanga UMP with a username and PIN to log in to the application status page.
I did not receive the email to access my Application Status Page?
Please contact the Admissions Office
How do I apply for a program offered at the University of Mpumalanga UMP?
To make an application for the courses offered at the TVET college, please visit the official website of the college to register and follow the steps to make your application.
I got a new email address, how do I update it?
Log in to the application status page. Click on “Change Email Address”. Then enter your new email address and click “Request Change”
I forgot my password for my Application Status Page, how do I retrieve it?
Check the Application Status page and follow the link to reset your password.
Contact Address of University of Mpumalanga UMP
For more information and enquiries, contact the University of Mpumalanga UMP below: