Umgungundlovu TVET College Online Application – Apply Now
Umgungundlovu TVET College Online Application – Apply Now:
Online Applications for the 2022 academic year are now open at Umgungundlovu TVET College. All students should register online, remotely. Umgungundlovu TVET College strives to equip their students. This includes vocational and occupationally directed skills. These skills reduce unemployment, poverty and to contribute to the economic growth of South Africa. In addition to providing various courses, they also provide deserving students with bursaries to help them financially. Umgungundlovu TVET College give learners the opportunity to take part in leaderships and short skills courses.
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors. For instance, specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses. Our Course offerings may vary each semester. Click here to read the detailed comprehensive list of current and recent courses at Umgungundlovu TVET College scheduled for the 2022/2023 academic year…
Before you apply to Umgungundlovu TVET College you should have the following;
The process to apply for a diploma:
- Student to completed diploma application form and logbook (see below)
The Exam Officer of the campus should receive the following documents :
- Completed Diploma Application form
- Completed Logbook
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copies of N4, N5 and N6 certificates.
- Original signed letter from employer showing evidence of work experience as per logbook.
- Letter from employer needs to include dates of work experience.
- Exams Officer will attach the student’s academic record to the documents
- The application will be sent to the Campus Manager and Deputy Principal: Academic Service to verify.
- Once verified, the application will be couriered to DHET for processing.
- If the application is successful, DHET will be sent the diploma to Exam Officer for distribution.
- If the application is unsuccessful, DHET will communicate with Exam Officer. The exams Officer will report to the student.
Business Studies Students that have their N4, N5 & N6 certificates and have completed 18 months’ work experience in their field of study may apply to DHET for a National diploma.
Engineering Studies Students that have their N4, N5 & N6 certificates and have completed 2 years work experience in their field of study may apply to DHET for a National diploma.
Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the Umgungundlovu TVET College.
Online Application at Umgungundlovu TVET College 2022
The Office of Admissions is here to help prospective students navigate the Umgungundlovu TVET College online application and admissions process.
The following steps will guide you to successfully go through your application process:
- First, visit the official website of the institution via https://www.utvet.co.za/ to fill your form or acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Students should apply within the application cycle. This prevents rejected applications.
- Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID , Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
Make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the required fees. Click here to learn all about Umgungundlovu TVET College fees such as application fee, admission fee, tuition, and scholarships for Umgungundlovu TVET College Programs.
Online Application Closing date at Umgungundlovu TVET College
The 2022 Umgungundlovu TVET College Admission Closing date is scheduled as follows:
- Umgungundlovu TVET College 2022 Application Closing Date is scheduled to close (Closing date not yet released).
- The College’s Application Portal will shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the Umgungundlovu TVET College Online Application 2022/2023 to start your application process.
NB: All applicants who have successfully submitted their application forms should constantly check their online application status for more updates on their application.
Online Application Status Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my Application Status Page?
When the college receives your application, you will receive an email from Umgungundlovu TVET College with a username and PIN to log in to the application status page.
I did not receive the email to access my Application Status Page?
Please contact the Admissions Office
How do I apply for a program offered at the Umgungundlovu TVET College?
To make an application for the courses offered at the TVET college, please visit the official website of the college to register and follow the steps to make your application.
I got a new email address, how do I update it?
Log in to the application status page. Click on “Change Email Address”. Then enter your new email address and click “Request Change”
I forgot my password for my Application Status Page, how do I retrieve it?
Check the Application Status page and follow the link to reset your password.
Contact Address of Umgungundlovu TVET College
For more information and enquiries, contact the Umgungundlovu TVET College below: