University of Limpopo UL Undergraduate Online Application – Apply Now
UL Undergraduate Online Application – Apply Now:
Dear 2022 Applicant,
Thank you for your interest in studying at the University of Limpopo. The final Matriculation Exams are fast approaching. We wish you the best of luck. The University is looking forward to selecting you for the 2022 Academic Year.
There will be various admissions categories. Your application will be assigned a status in due course and you can view your status online.
Registration for 2022 will be done solely online. Please do not visit the University of Limpopo to verify the status of your application or to submit your final results.
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors. For instance, specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses. Our Course offerings may vary each semester. Click here to read the detailed comprehensive list of current and recent courses at University of Limpopo UL scheduled for the 2022/2023 academic year…
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes:
- First-time University of Limpopo UL applicants.
- University of Limpopo UL students changing to a new qualification and / or specialization.
- Students completing a higher certificate or any other program and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies.
General Application Process
To apply online, you need access to the Internet and a valid email address. Please ensure that you:
- Complete the application accurately and fully
- Write your names as they appear on your identity/passport document
- Specify the names of the first choice and second choice degrees (if applicable)
- Complete the residence section (if you wish to stay on-campus).
The following steps will guide you to successfully go through your application process:
- First, visit the official website of the institution via https://www.ul.ac.za/ to fill your form or acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Students should apply within the application cycle. This prevents rejected applications.
- Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID , Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
General Undergraduate Student information
1. Student Accommodation
The university has limited spaces in the residences. Therefore, students are encouraged to apply on time. Accommodation is provided for students in various residences on campus in well-designed, comfortable rooms that ensure an optimum atmosphere where students can live and study.
NB!! Admission into an academic program does not automatically mean a successful admission into any of the university residences. An application for accommodation must be submitted separately to the Residence / Housing Administration.
- University of Limpopo
Private Bag X1106
2. Sports and Culture
The Campus offers ample opportunities for the practice of sports and participation in cultural activities. All popular sporting activities are catered for. Various, clubs, religious and cultural societies exist, enabling students to exercise both body and mind.
3. Campus Health Services
- Student Health Service Centre is located next to the pedestrian Gate number 2.
- Students are able to have most of their needs dealt with by the Health Service but are referred to the hospital if more specialized attention is needed.
- Nursing sisters are available daily from 08:00 to 15:30 to assist students and to make appointments for them to see a doctor.
- A doctor is available and could be consulted by appointment.
- The Student Health Centers also provide services for voluntary counselling and HIV testing.
- A trained counsellor is available to have one-on-one sessions with students.
4. Centre for Academic Excellence (CAE)
CAE is a cross-faculty academic structure that promotes excellence in teaching and learning on both campuses of the University of Limpopo (UL). The mission of CAE is to contribute directly to improving the throughput rate and the quality of teaching and learning at UL through creative and collaborative partnerships with academic staff and students to promote quality and innovation in teaching and learning across all programs in the University.
The University of Limpopo Library and Information Service is comprised of one campus libraries and two branch libraries. The Turfloop Campus Library near Polokwane is a comprehensive academic library while the branch libraries at Mankweng College of Nursing and Polokwane Hospital are mainly health sciences libraries.
The libraries acquire, organize and facilitate access to information resources, both print and electronic, for use by academic staff, students and researchers for study, teaching, research and community development. The branch libraries also cater for the information needs of the employees of the Department of Health in Limpopo Province and the Department is responsible for funding the libraries. The libraries offer standard tertiary library services, including circulation, reserve collection, subject/information librarians, information literacy, document supply and photocopying.
Contact Address of University of Limpopo
For more information and enquiries, contact the University of Limpopo below: