Uganda Police Recruitment Interview Questions and Answers
Uganda Police Recruitment Interview Questions and Answers – Get Prepared:
QUESTIONS YOU ARE LIKELY TO BE ASKED AT Uganda Police INTERVIEW
During the police selection process you will be required to sit a number of interviews. The information that have been provided on this web page will assist you during your preparation for the interviews.
The police will use a set marking sheet for your interviews and the questions will be based around a number of specific criteria. The questions will vary from interview to interview but the core elements are designed to assess whether you are suitable to join the service.
The following is a list of areas you may be asked questions on during your police interview and we would recommend that you use these as a basis for your preparation:
- The reasons why you want to join the police.
- The reasons why you have chosen your particular job, trade and Regiment.
- What information you already know about the police, your chosen Regiment and the lifestyle and training.
- Information about your hobbies and interests including sporting activities.
- Your emotional stability and your maturity.
- Any personal responsibilities that you currently have at home, at school or at work.
- Information about your family and what they think about you joining the police. Do they support you?
- Your experience of work and education and whether or not you have had any responsibility at home or work.
- Information based around your initial application form.
- Your drive and determination to succeed.
- Any experience you have of working as part of a team.
- Your attitude towards physical exercise and team sports.
- Having a positive reaction to the disciplined environment.
- Your knowledge of life within the Army.