Stenden University South Africa Undergraduate Online Application
Stenden University Undergraduate Online Application – Apply Now:
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors. For instance, specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses. Our Course offerings may vary each semester. Click here to read the detailed comprehensive list of current and recent courses at Stenden University South Africa scheduled for the 2022/2023 academic year…
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes:
- First-time Stenden University South Africa applicants.
- Stenden University South Africa students changing to a new qualification and / or specialization.
- Students completing a higher certificate or any other program and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies.
Stenden University South Africa General Admission Requirements 2022/2023
To apply to Stenden South Africa, candidates need to fill out the Stenden South Africa Application Form
and submit a number of supporting documents:
a) Relevant documentary proof of all qualifications and experience, including last school
results received (Certified Copies only).
b) Passport-sized colour photograph.
c) Certified copy of Identification Document/Passport.
d) Signed Responsibility Documents.
e) Proof of Payment of the relevant application fee.
After a complete application is received, it will take up to 5 working days to process the application. The following conditions apply to candidates with other profiles:
- NSC candidates may submit final Grade 11 or mid-Grade 12 results, and will be provisionally accepted pending final NSC
- Candidates who qualify with foreign school-leaving certificates, must refer to the Stenden South Africa admission Foreign qualifications will have to be submitted to Universities South Africa (USAF) for foreign qualification exemption before the candidate commences studies.
- Foreign candidates defined as mature must submit their qualifications for evaluation to USAF before commencing
The Exam committee makes the final decision for admission. Stenden South Africa has the right to accept/reject any application and will inform each applicant, in writing, the outcome of the interview.
Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the Stenden University South Africa.
Your application will be considered upon receipt of this application form, including all the supplementary documentation required, plus a non-refundable application fee of R500 for national applicants (within South Africa) and a non-refundable application fee of R1000 for international applicants.
If you wish to pay the application fee by direct deposit or electronic transfer, please refer to page 5 for our banking details. In such cases, a copy of the deposit of transfer confirmation must be attached to the application. International applicants must cover bank charges incurred during international transfers and a net amount of ZAR1000 must reach Stenden South Africa.
Online Application at Stenden University South Africa 2022
Stenden University South Africa Online Application – Apply Now
The Office of Admissions is here to help prospective students navigate the Stenden University South Africa online application and admissions process. The Stenden University South Africa Online Application is into categories. This includes:
- The Stenden University South Africa General Online Application
- Undergraduate Online Application
- Honors Degrees and Postgraduate Diplomas Online Application
Make sure to click on the links above for detailed information on how to to go about the various forms of online applications at Stenden University South Africa
General Application Process
The following steps will guide you to successfully go through your application process:
- First, visit the official website of the institution via https://stenden.ac.za/ to fill your form or acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Students should apply within the application cycle. This prevents rejected applications.
- Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID , Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
Make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the required fees. Click here to learn all about Stenden University South Africa fees such as application fee, admission fee, tuition, and scholarships for Stenden University South Africa Programs.
Online Application Closing date at Stenden University South Africa
The 2022 Stenden University South Africa Admission Closing date is scheduled as follows:
- Stenden University South Africa 2022 Application Closing Date is scheduled to close (Closing date not yet released).
- The College’s Application Portal will shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the Stenden University South Africa Online Application 2022/2023 to start your application process.
NB: All applicants who have successfully submitted their application forms should constantly check their online application status for more updates on their application.
Online Application Status Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my Application Status Page?
When the college receives your application, you will receive an email from Stenden University South Africa with a username and PIN to log in to the application status page.
I did not receive the email to access my Application Status Page?
Please contact the Admissions Office
How do I apply for a program offered at the Stenden University South Africa?
To make an application for the courses offered at the TVET college, please visit the official website of the college to register and follow the steps to make your application.
I got a new email address, how do I update it?
Log in to the application status page. Click on “Change Email Address”. Then enter your new email address and click “Request Change”
I forgot my password for my Application Status Page, how do I retrieve it?
Check the Application Status page and follow the link to reset your password.
Contact Address of Stenden University South Africa
For more information and enquiries, contact the Stenden University South Africa below: