St Augustine College of South Africa Postgraduate Online Application
St Augustine College Postgraduate Online Application – Apply Now:
Applications for admission to honors degrees and postgraduate diplomas for the 2022 academic year
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission, including first-time St Augustine College of South Africa applicants, students changing to a new qualification and/or changing the specialization of their current qualification, and applicants in their final year of an undergraduate qualification who wish to continue with postgraduate studies.
Postgraduate Application Requirements – The selection Process
What does the selection process entail?
This application will not be processed unless accompanied by the following:
1.Certified copy of Applicant’s Identity Document / Passport.
2.Certified copy of matriculation or school-leaving certificate.
3.Certified copies of all other academic transcripts (degrees and qualifications already completed).
4.For Applicants who obtained academic qualifications from outside of South Africa, a SAQA Evaluation Certificate is required for degree study in South Africa. Please contact SAQA directly through the relevant website: www.saqa.gov.za.
5.Proof of payment of the non-refundable application fee. (Proof of payment should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org; deposit reference: PG + SURNAME + Initials.)
Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the St Augustine College of South Africa.
Postgraduate Online Application at St Augustine College of South Africa 2022
The Office of Admissions is here to help prospective students navigate the St Augustine College of South Africa online application and admissions process.
How to Apply?
The following steps will guide you to successfully go through your application process:
- First, visit the official website of the institution via https://www.staugustine.ac.za/. Click on the APPLY Button to fill your form or acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Students should apply within the application cycle. This prevents rejected applications.
- Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results). Certified copy of guardian\parent ID , Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
Make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the required fees. Click here to learn all about St Augustine College of South Africa fees such as application fee, admission fee, tuition, and scholarships for St Augustine College of South Africa Programs.
Online Application Closing date at St Augustine College of South Africa
The 2022 St Augustine College of South Africa Admission Closing date is scheduled as follows:
Applications for admission to undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees) for the 2022 academic year are closed until further notice
- St Augustine College of South Africa 2022 Application Closing Date is scheduled to close (Closing date not yet released).
- The College’s Application Portal will shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the St Augustine College of South Africa Online Application 2022/2023 to start your application process.
NB: All applicants who have successfully submitted their application forms should constantly check their online application status for more updates on their application.
Online Application Status Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my Application Status Page?
When the college receives your application, you will receive an email from St Augustine College of South Africa with a username and PIN to log in to the application status page.
I did not receive the email to access my Application Status Page?
Please contact the Admissions Office
How do I apply for a program offered at the St Augustine College of South Africa?
To make an application for the courses offered at the TVET college, please visit the official website of the college to register and follow the steps to make your application.
I got a new email address, how do I update it?
Log in to the application status page. Click on “Change Email Address”. Then enter your new email address and click “Request Change”
I forgot my password for my Application Status Page, how do I retrieve it?
Check the Application Status page and follow the link to reset your password.
Contact Address of St Augustine College of South Africa
For more information and enquiries, contact the St Augustine College of South Africa below: