Sol Plaatje University SPU Admission Requirements 2022/2023
Sol Plaatje University SPU Admission Requirements – Read full details below:
Your journey to Sol Plaatje University SPU starts here. The future belongs to those with the curiosity and determination to shape it for the better. At Sol Plaatje University SPU, you can be one of them. We are here to help make each step towards becoming a Sol Plaatje University SPU student a smooth experience.
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors. This includes specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses.
Admission Requirements 2022/2023
The following requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program at the Sol Plaatje University SPU. Depending upon what type of applicant you are, you may also have to meet additional requirements. The minimum requirements for Sol Plaatje University SPU admission are outlined below:
- The University has set the minimum academic requirements for admission to SPU’s study programs in 2022.
- The requirements are based on the results that applicants achieve in the South African National Senior Certificate (NSC) examinations.
- Applicants who hold certificates from a different examination system will be considered individually for admission.
- Note that if you satisfy the minimum admission requirements stated here, this does not automatically mean that you will be admitted to the study program at SPU.
- The final decision on your admission will be based on your academic performance and the availability of space in the program.
- The better your academic performance above this minimum, the better your chance of being admitted to study at SPU in 2022.
Calculating the SPU Admissions Points Score (APS)
If you satisfy the minimum requirements stated above, it does not mean that you will automatically be admitted to the study program at SPU.
The final decision on your admission will be based on your academic performance and the availability of space in the program.
If your academic performance is above these minimum requirements, your chance of being admitted to study at the University will be better.
Online Application Status Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my Application Status Page?
When the college receives your application, you will receive an email from Sol Plaatje University SPU with a username and PIN to log in to the application status page.
I did not receive the email to access my Application Status Page?
Please contact the Admissions Office
How do I apply for a program offered at the Sol Plaatje University SPU?
To make an application for the courses offered at the TVET college, please visit the official website of the college to register and follow the steps to make your application.
I got a new email address, how do I update it?
Log in to the application status page. Click on “Change Email Address”. Then enter your new email address and click “Request Change”
I forgot my password for my Application Status Page, how do I retrieve it?
Check the Application Status page and follow the link to reset your password.
Contact Address of Sol Plaatje University SPU
For more information and enquiries, contact the Sol Plaatje University SPU below: