Mangosuthu University of Technology MUT Undergraduate Online Application 2022/2023
MUT Undergraduate Online Application – Apply Now:
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors. For instance, specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses. Our Course offerings may vary each semester. Click here to read the detailed comprehensive list of current and recent courses at Mangosuthu University of Technology MUT scheduled for the 2022/2023 academic year…
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes:
- first-time Mangosuthu University of Technology MUT applicants.
- Mangosuthu University of Technology MUT students changing to a new qualification and / or specialization.
- Students completing a higher certificate or any other program and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies.
MUT Undergraduate General Admission Requirements 2022/2023
The following requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program at the Mangosuthu University of Technology MUT. Depending upon what type of applicant you are, you may also have to meet additional requirements. The minimum requirements for Mangosuthu University of Technology MUT admission are outlined below:
Each faculty stipulates admission requirements based on points aggregate calculated from the best five subjects presented by the prospective student. Over and above the points system, some departments administer a compulsory entrance test. Not all applicants who meet the minimum requirements can be accepted due to limited space. The selection process priorities the best qualified applicants and those who selected MUT as their first or second choice.
Important Application Documents
Important Application Documents (FOR SOUTH AFRICAN APPLICANTS)
1• National Senior Certificate or Statement of Results
2• Senior Certificate
3• Identity Document
4• Students transferring from other universities should submit an original academic record and a certificate of good conduct
NON-SOUTH AFRICAN APPLICANTS
1• A valid study permit
2• A valid medical aid/health insurance cover
3• A valid passport
4• GCE, GCSE, IGCSE or Cambridge School Certificate
5• Students holding a GCE GCSE IGCSE or the Cambridge School Certificate must have passed five approved ordinary level subjects including English language provided three subjects have been passed at the same examination sitting.
Minimum Entrance Requirements
- National Senior Certificate with a diploma pass or N3 with 50% pass in Mathematics and English
- A minimum of 5 subjects with level 4 pass for diploma study and level 3 for Access Courses
- English Home Language or First Additional language, level 4 pass
- Specific subject combination and pass level relevant to the qualification
- Minimum points as per faculty requirement and as listed on the CAO handbook
Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the Mangosuthu University of Technology MUT.
Online Application at Mangosuthu University of Technology MUT 2022
Mangosuthu University of Technology MUT Online Application – Apply Now
The Office of Admissions is here to help prospective students navigate the Mangosuthu University of Technology MUT online application and admissions process. The Mangosuthu University of Technology MUT Online Application is into categories. This includes:
- The Mangosuthu University of Technology MUT General Online Application
- Undergraduate Online Application
- Honors Degrees and Postgraduate Diplomas Online Application
Make sure to click on the links above for detailed information on how to to go about the various forms of online applications at Mangosuthu University of Technology MUT
General Application Process
The following steps will guide you to successfully go through your application process:
- First, visit the official website of the institution via www.cao.ac.za. to fill your form or acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Students should apply within the application cycle. This prevents rejected applications.
- Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application.
- Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
Online Application Closing date at Mangosuthu University of Technology MUT
The 2022 Mangosuthu University of Technology MUT Admission Closing date is scheduled as follows:
You can track the progress of your application by going to www.cao.ac.za and enter your CAO number, or sending an email to email@example.com or call 031 268 4444.
Important closing dates:
Faculty of Engineering – first semester applications – 30 September
Faculty of Engineering – second semester applications – 31 May
Natural Sciences Faculty – 30 September
Analytical Chemistry – second semester applications – 31 May
Faculty of Management Sciences – 30 September
Applications submitted after 30 September accumulate a late application fee determined by the CAO.
NB: All applicants who have successfully submitted their application forms should constantly check their online application status for more updates on their application.
Online Application Status Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my Application Status Page?
When the college receives your application, you will receive an email from Mangosuthu University of Technology MUT with a username and PIN to log in to the application status page.
I did not receive the email to access my Application Status Page?
Please contact the Admissions Office
How do I apply for a program offered at the Mangosuthu University of Technology MUT?
To make an application for the courses offered at the TVET college, please visit the official website of the college to register and follow the steps to make your application.
I got a new email address, how do I update it?
Log in to the application status page. Click on “Change Email Address”. Then enter your new email address and click “Request Change”
I forgot my password for my Application Status Page, how do I retrieve it?Check the Application Status page and follow the link to reset your password.
Contact Address of Mangosuthu University of Technology MUT
For more information and enquiries, contact the institution at:
Enquiries 031 907 7111
Admissions Call Centre 031 907 7111
Student Accounts Officer 031 907 7339
Bursaries Officer 031 907 7462
NSFAS 031 907 7353
Schools Liaison Office 031 907 7353
Financial Aid Bureau 031 907 7106
Central Applications Office 086 086 0 226
Faculty of Engineering 031 907 7172
Faculty of Management Sciences 031 907 7452
Natural Sciences Faculty 031 907 7678
511 Mangosuthu Highway, Umlazi, KwaZulu-Natal,4031 OR
511 Griffiths Mxenge Highway, Umlazi, KwaZulu-Natal,4031
GPS Latitude: S 29 58.142 Longitude: E 30 54.768