Mthashana TVET College Online Application – Apply Now
Mthashana TVET College Online Application – Apply Now:
Online Applications for the 2022 academic year are now open at Mthashana TVET College. All students should register online, remotely. Mthashana TVET College strives to equip their students. This includes vocational and occupationally directed skills. These skills reduce unemployment, poverty and to contribute to the economic growth of South Africa. In addition to providing various courses, they also provide deserving students with bursaries to help them financially. Mthashana TVET College give learners the opportunity to take part in leaderships and short skills courses.
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors. For instance, specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses. Our Course offerings may vary each semester. Click here to read the detailed comprehensive list of current and recent courses at Mthashana TVET College scheduled for the 2022/2023 academic year…
Before you apply to Mthashana TVET College you should have the following;
REQUIREMENTS FOR BURSARY APPLICATION:
1• 4 Certified copies of student ID
2• 2 Certified copies of parent’s / guardian’s ID or death certificates
3• 1 Certified copy of ID/ Birth Certificate for each dependent in the house
4• 1 Certified copy of parent’s / guardian’s latest payslip, grant slip or affidavit as proof of income
5• 1 Certified copy of highest qualification
6• 1 Proof of residence
Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the Mthashana TVET College.
GENERAL INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form:
1. Students who are applying for the first time should complete this form.
2. Applicants should sign the application form and the legal guardian(if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
3. Applicants should complete the form in full. Also, certified copies of all supporting documentation should be enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
4. Please write in black ink and use block letters.
5. The College determines the closing date for applications. This is done at the start of the respective academic period. Also when the program is full, whichever occurs first.
Online Application at Mthashana TVET College 2022
The Office of Admissions is here to help prospective students navigate the Mthashana TVET College online application and admissions process.
The following steps will guide you to successfully go through your application process:
- First, visit the official website of the institution via https://mthashanacollege.co.za/ to fill your form or acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Students should apply within the application cycle. This prevents rejected applications.
- Complete the form and return it to the campus along with all of the required documentation
- Ensure that you submit your form before the closing date
- Qualifying applicants will then be submitted to the Mthashana College Bursary Committee for consideration.
- Bursaries will be awarded based on financial need and academic performance within the confines of the funds
allocated to the College by the Department of Higher Education and Training.
Online Application Closing date at Mthashana TVET College
The 2022 Mthashana TVET College Admission Closing date is scheduled as follows:
- Mthashana TVET College 2022 Application Closing Date is scheduled to close (Closing date not yet released).
- The College’s Application Portal will shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the Mthashana TVET College Online Application 2022/2023 to start your application process.
NB: All applicants who have successfully submitted their application forms should constantly check their online application status for more updates on their application.
Online Application Status Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my Application Status Page?
When the college receives your application, you will receive an email from Mthashana TVET College with a username and PIN to log in to the application status page.
I did not receive the email to access my Application Status Page?
Please contact the Admissions Office
How do I apply for a program offered at the Mthashana TVET College?
To make an application for the courses offered at the TVET college, please visit the official website of the college to register and follow the steps to make your application.
I got a new email address, how do I update it?
Log in to the application status page. Click on “Change Email Address”. Then enter your new email address and click “Request Change”
I forgot my password for my Application Status Page, how do I retrieve it?
Check the Application Status page and follow the link to reset your password.
Contact Address of Mthashana TVET College
For more information and enquiries, contact the Mthashana TVET College below: