Kyambogo University Private Admissions 2024-2025
Kyambogo University Private Admissions – Read details below to apply…
The Academic Registrar, Kyambogo University, invites applications for private admission to the following programmes for the 2024-2025 Academic Year.
Before you proceed to application, click on the links below for information:
The Academic Registrar, Kyambogo University, invites On-line Applications for private admission on Direct Entry Scheme/A’ Level only for 2024-2025 Academic Year.
The application forms can be accessed on the link https://apply.kyu.ac.ug.
On submitting the form, print out a pay slip and pay a non-refundable fee of Shs.50,000/= for Ugandans and East African Nationals and $ 30 for other international applicants plus whatever bank charges that are levied by any bank integrated with Academic Information Management System (ACMIS): Applicants with
qualifications from countries other than Uganda must submit photocopies of equated academic documents from UNEB to the Admissions Office, Room 3 not later than the closing date for receiving applications.
Applicants who may find challenges in filling the On-line application form can receive help at the university (Admission Division) The Deadline for receiving On-line application forms can be found at Kyambogo University Online Application Deadline.
Kyambogo University Undergraduate Admissions General Admission Requirements
A candidate shall be deemed eligible for consideration for admission to a first-degree programme at the University if he/she has:
(i) The Ugandan Certificate of Education (O’ Level) with a minimum of 5 passes obtained at the same sitting, and
(ii) At least 2 Principal Passes in approved subjects obtained at the same sitting of the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education Examination (A ’Level).
A candidate shall be deemed eligible for consideration for admission to any diploma programme at the University if he/she has:
(i) The Ugandan Certificate of Education with a minimum of 5 Passes obtained at the same sitting, and
(ii) At least 1 principal pass, and 2 subsidiary passes in approved principal subjects at the same sitting of the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education Examination (A ’Level).
NOTE: COMPULSORY INFORMATION
- Information on specific admission requirements for all programmes is contained in the O’ Level and A’ Level Entry Scheme Minimum Entry Requirements obtainable on the KyU website.
- Applicants should fill and submit the forms online from the link: https://apply.kyu.ac.ug.
- Use the programme codes (not full names of programmes) when filling the on-line application forms.
- Whoever buys documents not originating from the Office of the Academic registrar does so at their own risk. BEWARE OF CONMEN AND CONWOMEN!
- The Academic Registrar has not appointed any agents to act on her behalf to solicit for additional funds other than the application fee stated above.
- All inquiries should be addressed to the ACADEMIC REGISTRAR at the above address.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADMISSION.
- Candidates are warned against submitting forged academic documents as this will lead to automatic cancellation of admission, revocation of award where applicable and prosecution in the courts of Law.
- Note that: Candidates whose Ordinary and Advanced level results are of Grades “Y”, “Z”, “7” and “9” NEED NOT APPLY because they are not eligible for admission.