King Hintsa TVET College Online Application – Apply Now
King Hintsa TVET College Online Application – Apply Now | Online Application at King Hintsa TVET College…Read full details below and apply:
King Hintsa TVET College has opened Online Applications for the 2022 academic year . All students are encouraged to register online, remotely.
Also, King Hintsa TVET College strives to equip their students with vocational and occupationally directed skills to reduce unemployment, poverty and to contribute to the economic growth of South Africa.
In addition to providing various courses, they also provide deserving students with bursaries to help them financially.
Finally, King Hintsa TVET College gives learners the opportunity to take part in leaderships and short skills courses.
King Hintsa TVET College Online Application – Apply Now
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors, including specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses. However, our course offerings may vary each semester. Click here to read the detailed comprehensive list of current and recent courses at King Hintsa TVET College scheduled for the 2022/2023 academic year…
The Courses include; NCV Programs, Business Programs, Engineering Programs, and Short Courses.
Online Application at King Hintsa TVET College 2022
The Office of Admissions is here to help prospective students navigate the King Hintsa TVET College online application and admissions process. Whether you are applying as a new student to our undergraduate, graduate, certificate, or non-degree programs, or returning to study at King Hintsa TVET College, we are here to assist you.
The following steps will guide you to successfully go through your application process:
- First, visit the official website of the institution via http://www.kinghintsacollege.edu.za/home
- Go to the online application portal at http://www.kinghintsacollege.edu.za/pages/applications/application-forms
- Follow the guidelines provided at the application portal to complete your application process.
Registration Procedure at King Hintsa TVET College
Document Check Requirements
Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The King Hintsa TVET College admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the King Hintsa TVET College.
- Certified copy of id/birth certificate or passport.
- Certified copy of senior certificate or equivalent. If still in grade 12, marks obtained in grade 11 together with most recent grade 12 marks. If you attend any college, an original academic record and a certificate or certified copies of other certificates obtained previously.
- NCV: evidence of grade 9 as a highest grade passed certified copy of id / birth certificate and certified copies of parent’s id or Guardian, where applicable.
- International students: certified copies of passport, study permit and evaluation certificate from SAQA (where necessary).
- Fees as per policy of the institution in collaboration with DHET.
- Make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the necessary fees. Click here to learn all about King Hintsa TVET College fees such as application fee, admission fee, tuition, and scholarships for King Hintsa TVET College Programs.
- Application Form, Bursary Form and CAS data Form
- program with steps for registration
- Check list
- Code of conduct
- Information on selection and placement assessment and dates
- Instructions to fill in biographical data
- Staff members posted here must man an enquiry desk with full knowledge of campus offerings, minimum requirements for courses, etc.
- At enquires desk students will be advised on how to obtain outstanding documents.
- The enquiry desk must keep records of those they helped.
- Information about accommodation in different campuses
- Hostel rules and regulations
Handing Application Forms
- First, the students may now fill in their final choices.
- Then they will then approach the SSS with the completed documents.
- Finally, once the SSS has approved of the forms being filled in correctly, the student may then go on to the registration process.
Administration of Psychometric Test
- One SSS officer explains the placement tool and its purpose. He also explains the whole process from writing the placement quiz up to the final stage when they have been given their student packs.
- Students should be ushered into the venue according to computers/seats available.
- Once the placement test for success tool has been complete the results are to be filled in on a data form.
Bursary and Means Test
- The bursary officer explains to students all the bursary processes
- Bursary will be allocated to deserving students through means test.
DHET TVET College Bursary Scheme Department of Higher Education and Training bursaries are available for National Certificate Vocational courses and Report 191 (NATED or ‘N’) courses at public TVET Colleges to students who meet the criteria.
These bursaries are not loans. The National Student Financial Aid Service (NSFAS) administers the funds.
In terms of the NSF-TVET Colleges, each student enrolled in a state-funded program must be subsidised by 80% of the total program cost.
The difference of 20% of the total program costs, which constitute College fees, must be recovered from the scheme.
Through the bursary scheme the Department of Education provides access to vocational education and training at public TVET Colleges for financially needy and academically deserving students to assist them in the payment of tuition, accommodation, meals and personal care.
The requirements for the TVET Colleges Bursary Scheme are:
- South African Citizenship
- Enrolled or intending to enroll at a Public TVET College
- In need of financial assistance
- Able to demonstrate potential for academic success
You can DOWNLOAD the NSFAS Bursary Application Form or apply online at www.nsfas.org.za
The TVET College sector has a growing role to play in the provision of the intermediate to higher-level skills required to support economic growth and development. The King Hintsa TVET College firmly believes that these bursaries will contribute to skills development.
The bursary applications will be processed using a strict evaluation system controlled by NSFAS.
Additionally you will have to:
1. Provide all required documentation and evidence in full:
- Certified ID Copy of Student
- A Certified ID Copy of Parent/ Legal Guardian
- Certified Copy of Death Certificate if parent(s) are deceased.
- Proof of income e.g. Payslip (SASSA Beneficiaries DO NOT have to bring anything in this respect)
2. Complete an NSFAS agreement, subject to their approval.
Who receives funds?
The College pays the tuition directly to successful applicants on their behalf. Successful applicants will have their TUITION paid directly to the College on their behalf. The other allowances will be paid to the students directly.
- W&RSETA 2021/22 BURSARY SCHEME
Application Closing date at King Hintsa TVET College
The 2022 King Hintsa TVET College Admission Closing date has been scheduled as follows:
- King Hintsa TVET College 2022 Application Closing Date is scheduled to close (Closing date not yet released).
- The College’s Application Portal at http://www.kinghintsacollege.edu.za/pages/applications/application-forms is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the King Hintsa TVET College Online Application 2022/2023 to start your application process.
NB: All applicants who have successfully submitted their application forms should constantly check their online application status for more updates on their application.
Online Application Status Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my Application Status Page?
You will receive an email from King Hintsa TVET College once your application is received with a username and PIN to log in to the application status page.
I did not receive the email to access my Application Status Page?
Please contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com
How do I apply for a program offered at the King Hintsa TVET College?
Please visit http://www.kinghintsacollege.edu.za/pages/applications/application-forms to register and follow the steps to make your application.
I got a new email address, how do I update it?
Log in to the application status page. Click on “Change Email Address”, then enter your new email address and click “Request Change”
I forgot my password for my Application Status Page, how do I retrieve it?
Check the Application Status page and follow the link to reset your password.
Contact Address of King Hintsa TVET College
For more information and enquiries concerning application, contact the King Hintsa TVET College at:
218 Mthatha Road ,
Next To WSU Ibika.
Call : +27 47 401 6400
Anti-corruption hotline : 0800 111 138