Islamic Call University College Online Application 2023-2024
Islamic Call University College Online Application – Apply Online:
Applications Guidelines for Admission
At ICUC, application is made through filling an application form. This form can be obtain at the main campus or downloaded from the university website at a non-refundable fee of Ugx 50,000. The application fee is paid through the university bank account, mobile money or at the accounts office.
The application form must be fully filled and the relevant academic documents attached. It must be returned to the Admissions Office either physically or by use of electronic mail (e-mail) before the end of the set deadline date.
Before you proceed with application, click on the links below for information:
Islamic Call University College Entry Requirements
Admission into ICUC is made twice every academic year; in August and January. The academic year begins in August and ends in July. Students have the option to enroll for the Day or Weekend programmes.
Day programmes are conducted from Monday to Friday starting at 08:00am to 05:00pm. While the Weekend programmes are conducted on Satruday and Sunday from 07:00am to 08:00pm. The Weekend programmes are tailored for the convenience of employed students who have to keep at their workplaces during the week days.
Islamic Call University College Undergraduate
For the undergraduate degree programmes, applicants should have one of:-
- Atleast 5 pasess at O’Level (U.C.E) and atleast 2 Principal passes at A’Level (U.A.C.E)
- A Diploma qualification from a recognised institution of Higher Learning; or
- A Pass in Mature Age Examinations.
Islamic Call University College Diploma
For the Diploma programmes, applicants should have one of:-
- Atleast 5 passes at O’Level (U.C.E) and atleast 1 principal; pass a A’Level (U.A.C.E) plus 2 subsidiary passes; or,
- The equivalent of the above.
For the certificate programmes, applicants should have:-
- O’Level certificate with atleast 3 principal passes or
- A’Level certificate with atleast 2 subsidiaries.
- Visit the university website https://icuc.ac.ug/
- Download the application form. Click on link Application Form
- Make a non-refundable payment of Ugx 50,000/= for the application form using Airtel Money to 0704013147. (This number is registered under Islamic Call University College). Take note of the Airtel Money payment Transaction ID. You will be required to enter it on the application form.
- Fill in all the relevant sections of the Application Form.
- Scan all your relevant certified academic documents.
- Send your filled in application form together with all your academic documents by email@example.com
- Visit the University main campus at Old Kampala National Mosque (Gaddafi Mosque) with a non-refundable application fee of Ugx 50,000/= for buying the form.
- Fill in the application form, attach copies of your academic documents, photocopy of receipt of payment for the application form and 1 recent passport photo.
- Submit the documents to the admissions office.
For more information, contact us;-
The Admissions Office,
Islamic Call University College,
Plot no. 23-25, Old Kampala.
P.O. Box 72568, Kampala – Uganda.
Mobile: +256 772 472 354