ISBAT University Intakes 2023-2024 – Apply Now
ISBAT University Intakes: The ISBAT 2023 application form are available online for download. Candidates can Apply Now.
ISBAT University Undergraduate and Postgraduate Application Form is online now. Applicant can apply online through this page.
The ISBAT University advice applicants before applying for admission to have at least Uganda Certificate of Education or any equivalent O-Level qualification with at least 4 subjects passed with credit (6 subjects for some programs) including ENGLISH LANGUAGE and other subjects specified in the table under point (d) below before it can gain admission in the institution.
Before you proceed, click on the links below for information:
ISBAT Minimum Or Direct Entry Requirements for all Applicants
The minimum entry requirements for admission to a Bachelor of Science
(i) Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with 5 credits; AND
(ii) Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) or its equivalent with at least 2 Principal passes obtained at the same sitting, with Mathematics or Physics as one of the Principal Pass subjects.
(iii) International students must produce the equivalency certificates from UNEB, equating their foreign qualifications as equivalent of (i) and (ii) above. ISBAT University Intakes
(iv) Students of HEC with minimum score of class ii credit obtained from an accredited University shall also be considered after assessment of their previous awards.
(v) Diploma with minimum score of Class II Credit in a similar stream shall be considered for credit exemptions after assessment of their previous awards.
(A) For Direct Entry
(i) Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE); and
(ii) At least 2 Principal passes at Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) or its equivalent, obtained at the same sitting
(iii) Successful completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
(B) For Lateral Entry to Semester 2
(i) All the above (i) to (iv) criteria
(ii) UG Degree in BBA or equivalent as assessed in (a) (iii) above
(iii) 2 years of work experience in any organization
- Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least 5 passes
- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) with at least 1 Principal pass and 2 Subsidiary passes obtained at the same sitting or its equivalent
- At least Second Class, Credit or equivalent performance from recognized Institutions
i. Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education or its equivalent with a Subsidiary Passes in any of the core subjects
ii. Technical/Vocational Qualifications in Business or, Information Technology or related disciplines that are considered equivalent to the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (A-level).
iii. Students whose foreign secondary school qualifications are not considered equivalent to the Ugandan A-level (Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education) but permit admission into Higher Education in their respective home countries. Such students shall be required to have an equivalent of Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least five passes.
iv. Students of Cambridge curriculum, upon completion of AS Level with 2 Advanced Subsidiary passes.
ISBAT University Application Form 2023-2024
There are various Courses available in the ISBAT University and therefore the admission application forms are released in different Categories for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
ISBAT Online Application Procedure
- Simply complete the International Business Sci & Tech University Online Application Form stated below and upload all of the necessary documentation so that it can be processed by our administrative department.
- Your application will be completed once all of the necessary fees have been paid.
ISBAT Offline Application Procedure
- Application forms are available for download online which should be filled and then uploaded on the University portal upon payment of a non-refundable fee.
- The admissions office files the candidates’ requests waiting for the admissions board to formally consider the applicants and admit them on the right study programs/courses.
- The Admissions Office then pins the list of successful applicants on the designated study programs and also takes the initiative to inform the successful applicants by either mail or phone contact.
- Once you submit your form, you must pay the application fee for your form to be processed. Otherwise, it will not be processed.
For more information on admission, contact the school at:
Plot 11A, Rotary Avenue,
Lugogo Bypass, Kololo.
Tel: +256 414 237 524/5/6