Gert Sibande TVET College Fees Structure 2022/2023
Gert Sibande TVET College Fees Structure – Details:
To learn about fees such as application fee, admission fee, tuition, and scholarships for Gert Sibande TVET College Programs, read full details below. If you have questions after reviewing this information, you may contact the Institute’s Admissions Office for more details.
Fees structure 2022
The fees structure supports:
- Facilities, programs, and services that promote student involvement and that are complementary to, but not part of, instructional programs.
- Supports operating and capital expenses for services related to the physical and psychological health and well-being of students, social and cultural activities and programs.
- Services related to campus life and campus community, and educational and career support services.
These policies and procedures are applicable to all students who officially register for programs at Gert Sibande TVET College. The institute reserves the right to change fees without prior notice to the student. However, fee changes are subject to approval by the Governing Council.
Gert Sibande TVET College Fee Structure 2022/2023
It is expected that every concerned student should endeavor to check the schedule of fees, so as to be sure of the exact amount.
Before applying as a student, you will have to establish whether or not you will have funds to finance your studies. In addition to the actual course/module fees, please keep in mind that you have to make provision for books, equipment if applicable to your program, transport, accommodation and general living expenses.
In some cases, Gert Sibande TVET College Fee Structure may vary based on different years/levels in the institution. Though, In most cases, it is based on the program of study You choose
Gert Sibande TVET College (Gert Sibande TVET College do not have any third party school fees payment method, all fees must be paid using the recommended medium of payment by the institution. If you’re ever in doubt about Gert Sibande TVET College fees payment, be sure to contact the institution.
Please consider the safety of our cashiers and make direct bank payment instead of cash payments at the campus. Use the student number as reference.
Financial Aid Office
Gert Sibande TVET College has a dedicated Financial Aid Office at the college’s Head Office. The office is responsible for the management and administration of all financial aid and all bursary related matters of the College. NSFAS has introduced a centralized ONLINE Application System for Bursaries and all Students will have to Apply Online.
Applicants must have cell-number and Email address Certified copy of Applicant ID, consent form, proof of income and academic results – must be scanned separately • Certified Parents ID’s/Guardian/Death Certificate – Scanned together. • Ensure that you have a bank account that is in your name • Create a NSFAS Account
Applying for a Bursary (NSFAS) Student Rights.
Students have the right to, amongst others: • Access NSFAS/DHET eligibility criteria to qualify for a bursary • Access information, procedures and deadlines for submitting application forms or other • required documents in support of their application. • Knowledge of why their application has been disapproved. • Appeal the decision of NSFAS/ Financial Aid Committee
Responsibilities of the Bursary Applicant
- Make sure that all the required supporting documents are attached to your NSFAS Bursary
- Application form / scanned and sent through with your online bursary application.
- All the necessary documents should be certified by the Commissioner of Oath.
- Active banking details should be uploaded to the NSFAS student account since students’ allowances will be paid by NSFAS directly to the student’s accounts
- Check the progress of the application process with the Student Support Services Centre & the Office of the SRC at the campus level, and attend classes and perform well academically
Important Information & Documentation Required.
To be deemed acceptable for processing, a student’s application must have the following:
- Valid Affidavit by Parent or Legal Guardian or Employer
- Certified Copy of the SA ID (not older than 3 months)
- Certified ID Copies of Parents or Legal Guardian
- Salary Advice (Pay Slip) of Parents or Legal Guardian (not older than 3 months) • Academic Records from previous levels
- Applicant home address, postal address and address while studying
- Death Certificates if Parent(s) or Guardian(s) are deceased and Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
Contact Address of Gert Sibande TVET College
For more information and enquiries, contact the Gert Sibande TVET College below: