Ehlanzeni TVET College Admission Requirements 2022/2023
Ehlanzeni TVET College Admission Requirements – Read full details below and Apply:
Your journey to Ehlanzeni TVET College starts here. The future belongs to those with the curiosity and determination to shape it for the better. At Ehlanzeni TVET College, you can be one of them. We are here to help make each step towards becoming a Ehlanzeni TVET College student a smooth experience.
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors. This includes specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses.
Please review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission and pay the required fees.
Admission Requirements 2022/2023
The following requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program at the Ehlanzeni TVET College. Depending upon what type of applicant you are, you may also have to meet additional requirements.
Before you apply to Ehlanzeni TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee.
- Certified copy of your ID document.
- Also you need your Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available).
- Grade 11 results are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address. Especially when applying online or in a hard copy.
Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the Ehlanzeni TVET College.
GENERAL INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form:
1. Students who are applying for the first time should complete this form.
2. Applicants should sign the application form and the legal guardian(if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
3. Applicants should complete the form in full. Also, certified copies of all supporting documentation should be enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
4. Please write in black ink and use block letters.
5. The College determines the closing date for applications. This is done at the start of the respective academic period. Also when the program is full, whichever occurs first.
To apply for a bursary, the following documents must accompany the bursary application form:
- Three certified copies of the students ID.
- Two certified copies of parents/guardians’ ID.
- Two certified copies of IDs of other members in the household.
- The latest original or certified copies of the parents/guardians’ pay slips.
- Sworn affidavits from parents/guardians in the event that they are unemployed.
- Completed and signed Consent Form.
Contact Address of Ehlanzeni TVET College
For more information and enquiries, contact the Ehlanzeni TVET College below: