Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT Undergraduate Online Application 2022
CPUT Undergraduate Online Application – Apply Now:
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors. For instance, specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses. Our Course offerings may vary each semester. Click here to read the detailed comprehensive list of current and recent courses at Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT scheduled for the 2022/2023 academic year…
Applicants are advised to do the following before attempting to apply:
- Consult the list of programs with available spaces and for submission during the above time frame.
- Ensure that you meet the minimum admission and subject requirements for your program of choice
- Ensure that you have checked for any additional admission and supporting documentation
- Certify all your supporting documentation. Certification must be less than three months old.
Undergraduate Online Application at Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT 2022
The Office of Admissions is here to help prospective students navigate the Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT online application and admissions process.
How to Apply?
The following steps will guide you to successfully go through your application process:
1. Choose a qualification and special requirements via https://www.cput.ac.za/
2. Gather your documents or upload further/ outstanding documents
3. Get an application form (manual applications only)
4. Complete your application (manual and online)
5. Pay the application fee (manual applications only)
6. Send in your form and documents (manual applications only)
7. Online application
8. Follow-up and get your admission status
9. Apply for Residence
Application Requirements – The selection Process
What does the selection process entail?
Documents to be submitted by South African citizens:
- Copy of the proof of payment of your application fee (online application submission is free of charge).
- A certified copy of the first page of your Identity Document.
- A certified copy of your Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification.
- An original Academic Record and a Certificate of Conduct, or certified copies of other certificates/ diplomas/ degrees you obtained previously from any other higher education institution.
- Any other documents specifically required for the course to which you are applying, as explained in the application form and admission requirements. Also, refer to Step 1 for detailed admission requirements
Documents to be submitted by non-South African citizens:
- Certified copies of the following applicable documents (must be less than three (3) months old)
- Permanent Residency applicants: Passport and Proof of Permanent Residency/SA ID Document/Card
- Refugee/Asylum seeker temporary permit/formal recognition of refugee status in the RSA
- A certified copy of your school-leaving certificate, together with an English translation.
- A scratch card (students from the West African Examination Council (WAEC) and National Examinations Council (NECO).
- Congo-Brazzaville applicants must submit the Liste des Admis au Bac
- Sixth-year Bulletin: Diplom D’Etat and Journal and transcripts of results or Journal or Confirmation of Results from the Embassy (students from Angola, the Democratic Republic of Congo or Cameroon).
- International/Foreign Post-Basic Nursing applicants need to submit a document indicating approval of nursing qualifications from, and certified by, South African Qualification Authority (SAQA), in order to be provisionally accepted. Full acceptance will only be considered if the applicant also submits proof of temporary registration with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) for two (2) years, in addition to a valid study permit.
- Any other documents specifically required for the course to which you are applying, as explained in the application form and special admission requirements
Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT.
All applicants are advised to please not send cash through the mail or leave documents and cash with any unauthorized persons
- Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT.
- Make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the required fees. Click here to learn all about Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT fees such as application fee, admission fee, tuition, and scholarships for Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT Programs.
- All applications for admission must be submitted online during the prescribed application period.
Online Application Closing date 2022
The 2022 Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT Admission Closing date is scheduled as follows:
Applications for admission to undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees) for the 2022 academic year will close on March 15, 2022.
Postgraduate Diplomas and Honors Degrees admissions
Applications for admission to honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas for the 2022 academic year will close on March 15, 2022 and 28 January 2022 respectively.
NB: All applicants who have successfully submitted their application forms should constantly check their online application status for more updates on their application.
Online Application Status Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my Application Status Page?
When the college receives your application, you will receive an email from Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT with a username and PIN to log in to the application status page.
I did not receive the email to access my Application Status Page?
Please contact the Admissions Office
How do I apply for a program offered at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT?
To make an application for the courses offered at the TVET college, please visit the official website of the college to register and follow the steps to make your application.
I got a new email address, how do I update it?
Log in to the application status page. Click on “Change Email Address”. Then enter your new email address and click “Request Change”
I forgot my password for my Application Status Page, how do I retrieve it?
Check the Application Status page and follow the link to reset your password.
Contact Address of Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT
For more information and enquiries, contact the Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT below: