Cornerstone Institute Undergraduate Online Application – Apply Now
Cornerstone Institute Undergraduate Online Application – Apply Now:
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors. For instance, specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses. Our Course offerings may vary each semester. Click here to read the detailed comprehensive list of current and recent courses at Cornerstone Institute scheduled for the 2022/2023 academic year…
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes:
- First-time Cornerstone Institute applicants.
- Cornerstone Institute students changing to a new qualification and / or specialization.
- Students completing a higher certificate or any other program and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies.
If you’re a returning student or have submitted an application in the past & interacted with the student portal, but didn’t complete the process, please login here
When answering ‘Have you completed a previous application?’
- Select ‘no’, if you’ve never logged into the student portal and ‘yes’ if you’ve accessed the student portal before
- If you have forgotten your password, or are not sure of your login details, please click ‘forgot’ password and enter the email address you used and a password reset request will be sent to the email you used when you made contact with the institution
Before you apply to Cornerstone Institute you should have the following;
- Certified copy of National Senior Certificate or Equivalent
- A Certified copies of tertiary qualifications including academic record(s)
- Certified copy of RSA ID /OR Certified copy of Passport for non-South African citizens
- If you have a foreign qualification, it must have the appropriate SAQA Verification Certificate
- Proof of payment
Please note, if the document does not apply to you, you can submit your supporting documents without it.
If you have any questions or require assistance with the process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your query.
Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the Cornerstone Institute.
Undergraduate Online Application at Cornerstone Institute 2022
The Office of Admissions is here to help prospective students navigate the Cornerstone Institute online application and admissions process.
The following steps will guide you to successfully go through your application process:
- First, visit the official website of the institution via https://cornerstone.ac.za/. Click on the APPLY Button to fill your form or acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Students should apply within the application cycle. This prevents rejected applications.
- Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results). Certified copy of guardian\parent ID , Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
Steps on how to submit your application
- Submit your basic information and select your program of choice by completing the form on the right
- Please make sure you have selected the correct program, year and semester of choice
- You will be required to create a password. Be sure to save it as you’ll use it to login to access your profile in the future
- Once logged in complete all of the required information and upload the supporting documents
- Once all of the fields have been completed, the Cornerstone team will review your application
- Pay your application fee and attach a proof of payment to the application within the portal
- In order to speed up the application process, ensure that all of the required fields have been accurately completed and that all required documents have been uploaded
Online Application Closing date at Cornerstone Institute
The 2022 Cornerstone Institute Admission Closing date is scheduled as follows:
APPLICATIONS FOR THE FIRST SEMESTER ACADEMIC YEAR HAS NOW CLOSED
- Cornerstone Institute 2022 Application Closing Date is scheduled to close (Closing date not yet released).
- The College’s Application Portal will shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the Cornerstone Institute Online Application 2022/2023 to start your application process.
NB: All applicants who have successfully submitted their application forms should constantly check their online application status for more updates on their application.
Online Application Status Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my Application Status Page?
When the college receives your application, you will receive an email from Cornerstone Institute with a username and PIN to log in to the application status page.
I did not receive the email to access my Application Status Page?
Please contact the Admissions Office
How do I apply for a program offered at the Cornerstone Institute?
To make an application for the courses offered at the TVET college, please visit the official website of the college to register and follow the steps to make your application.
I got a new email address, how do I update it?
Log in to the application status page. Click on “Change Email Address”. Then enter your new email address and click “Request Change”
I forgot my password for my Application Status Page, how do I retrieve it?
Check the Application Status page and follow the link to reset your password.
Contact Address of Cornerstone Institute
For more information and enquiries, contact the Cornerstone Institute below: