Cornerstone Institute Postgraduate Online Application – Apply Now
Cornerstone Institute Postgraduate Online Application – Apply Now:
Applications for admission to honors degrees and postgraduate diplomas for the 2022 academic year
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission, including first-time Cornerstone Institute applicants, students changing to a new qualification and/or changing the specialization of their current qualification, and applicants in their final year of an undergraduate qualification who wish to continue with postgraduate studies.
Before you apply to Cornerstone Institute you should have the following;
- Certified copy of National Senior Certificate or Equivalent
- Certified copies of tertiary qualifications including academic record(s)
- A Certified copy of RSA ID /OR Certified copy of Passport for non-South African citizens
- If you have a foreign qualification, it must have the appropriate SAQA Verification Certificate
- Proof of payment
Please note, if the document does not apply to you, you can submit your supporting documents without it.
If you have any questions or require assistance with the process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your query.
Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the Cornerstone Institute.
Postgraduate Online Application at Cornerstone Institute 2022
The Office of Admissions is here to help prospective students navigate the Cornerstone Institute online application and admissions process.
How to Apply?
The following steps will guide you to successfully go through your application process:
- First, visit the official website of the institution via https://cornerstone.ac.za/. Click on the APPLY Button to fill your form or acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Students should apply within the application cycle. This prevents rejected applications.
- Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results). Certified copy of guardian\parent ID , Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
Steps on how to submit your application
- Submit your basic information and select your program of choice by completing the form on the right
- Please make sure you have selected the correct program, year and semester of choice
- You will be required to create a password. Be sure to save it as you’ll use it to login to access your profile in the future
- Once logged in complete all of the required information and upload the supporting documents
- Once all of the fields have been completed, the Cornerstone team will review your application
- Pay your application fee and attach a proof of payment to the application within the portal
- In order to speed up the application process, ensure that all of the required fields have been accurately completed and that all required documents have been uploaded
Online Application Closing date at Cornerstone Institute
The 2022 Cornerstone Institute Admission Closing date is scheduled as follows:
APPLICATIONS FOR THE FIRST SEMESTER ACADEMIC YEAR HAS NOW CLOSED
- Cornerstone Institute 2022 Application Closing Date is scheduled to close (Closing date not yet released).
- The College’s Application Portal will shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the Cornerstone Institute Online Application 2022/2023 to start your application process.
NB: All applicants who have successfully submitted their application forms should constantly check their online application status for more updates on their application.
Online Application Status Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my Application Status Page?
When the college receives your application, you will receive an email from Cornerstone Institute with a username and PIN to log in to the application status page.
I did not receive the email to access my Application Status Page?
Please contact the Admissions Office
How do I apply for a program offered at the Cornerstone Institute?
To make an application for the courses offered at the TVET college, please visit the official website of the college to register and follow the steps to make your application.
I got a new email address, how do I update it?
Log in to the application status page. Click on “Change Email Address”. Then enter your new email address and click “Request Change”
I forgot my password for my Application Status Page, how do I retrieve it?
Check the Application Status page and follow the link to reset your password.
Contact Address of Cornerstone Institute
For more information and enquiries, contact the Cornerstone Institute below: