Cornerstone Institute Fees Structure 2022/2023
Cornerstone Institute Fees Structure – Details:
To learn about fees such as application fee, admission fee, tuition, and scholarships for Cornerstone Institute Programs, read full details below. If you have questions after reviewing this information, you may contact the Institute’s Admissions Office for more details.
Fees structure 2022
The fees structure supports:
- Facilities, programs, and services that promote student involvement and that are complementary to, but not part of, instructional programs.
- Supports operating and capital expenses for services related to the physical and psychological health and well-being of students, social and cultural activities and programs.
- Services related to campus life and campus community, and educational and career support services.
These policies and procedures are applicable to all students who officially register for programs at Cornerstone Institute. The institute reserves the right to change fees without prior notice to the student. However, fee changes are subject to approval by the Governing Council.
Cornerstone Institute Fee Structure 2022/2023
2022 FEE STRUCTURE
Non-refundable Initial Payment of R5000.00 payable at registration
Programme Maximum credits per year
Cost per Credit
- Higher Certificate in Community Counselling (min. 1 year) 122 R250.00
- Higher Certificate in Business Leadership (min. 1 year) 120 R250.00
- Higher Certificate in Christian Ministry (min. 1 year) 120 R250.00
- Higher Certificate in Community Development (min. 1 year) 120 R250.00
- *Note: Any degree modules taken in the higher certificate are charged at Bachelor of Arts rate.
- Bachelor of Theology in Community Leadership (min. 3 years) 128 R450.00
- Bachelor of Arts (min. 3 years) 128 R450.00
- Bachelor of Commerce (min. 3 years) 128 R450.00
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education in Intermediate Phase
(min. 1 year) 135 R375.00
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education in Foundation Phase
(min. 1 year) 136 R375.00
- *Note: For PGCE Additional undergirding modules are charged at Bachelor of Arts rate.
- BA Honours in Community Development (min. 1 year) 130 R455.00
- BA Honours in Psychology (min. 1 year) 130 R455.00
- BPsych Equivalent: Course Work (12 months) 140 R555.00
- BPsych Equivalent: Practicum and Supervision (6 months) R14000.00
- Additional Registration Costs
- Application Fee All new Students R300,00
- Student Card All 1st Years/Replacement R100,00
- Technology Fee All students annually R500,00
- Student Services Fee All students annually R900,00
- Annual Payment Plan Fee All students annually R2 000,00
- Late Registration Fee On given day R500,00
- Withdrawal / Cancellation Fee Any time during the year R1 000,00
- Computer Skills Access Fee Any time during the year R200,00
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Fee Per module 25% of module cost
- Reprint of Transcripts, SACE letters, etc. Per document R150,00
- Reprint of Certificates Per document R200,00
- Registered Mail for documents As required R50,00
Undergraduate (Senior Project Paper, Fieldwork)
Postgraduate (Research Projects)
Per annum payment R1 500,00, R600,00, R2 000,00
Dean’s Assessment (graduating students only) Per module R600,00
Re-evaluation Assessment (payable prior to the assessment) Per module in advance R350,00
NEDBANK: CORNERSTONE INSTITUTE
| A/C 1075030269 |
BRANCH CODE: 198 765 |
REF: STUDENT NUMBER
The above fee structure applies to African Countries only
- The annual fee is determined by the number of modules the student registers for the academic year (January –
November). Each module is assigned a specific credit value which also determines the time needed to do this
module. Please plan accordingly.
- Students are required to take a minimum of 32 credits per semester.
- Each student (including July intake) is required to register in January each year and pay the initial payment.
- Students who register in July are registered for the second semester of the academic year (July-November).
- Students studying for non-credit purposes (AUDIT) pay half of the tuition fee applicable.
- The tuition fee rate is double for International students. (Excludes African Countries).
- Campus-based students who require a study visa to study at Cornerstone must pay 60% of the tuition fee in
advance before a visa letter can be issued. (This includes African Countries).
- Financial aid applications for the January intake students close at the end of January.
- The Financial aid applications for the July intake students close at the end of June.
- Financial aid applications for returning students close at the end of October
PAYMENT OF FEES
- Students are responsible for the full payment of all fees and expenses according to their annual statement.
- R2000.00 Annual payment plan fee will not be applicable with payment of the non-refundable initial payment
made at registration and the balance of tuition fees by the end of February. (January Intake)
- R1000.00 Annual payment plan fee will not be applicable with payment of the non-refundable initial payment
made at registration and the balance of tuition fees paid by the end of July. (July intake)
- If a student is being sponsored, it is the student’s responsibility to contact sponsors to ensure payments are met.
- Students must always use their student number as a reference for ALL correspondence with the financial office.
- Students must ensure that they check their statements.
- Receipts are only issued for cash payments.
- When making EFT payments, students should email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Promotional discounts may be offered from time to time. Conditions apply.
- By the end of the first semester, half of the students’ total outstanding fees for the year must be settled in order
for a grade report to be issued.
- For the January intake, an Initial Payment of R5000.00 is payable before or at registration. The balance of the
fees will be divided into a 10 month payment plan, from February – November.
- For the July intake, an Initial Payment of R5000.00 is payable by the end of June. The balance of the fees will be
divided into a 5 month payment plan, from July – November.
- The Initial Payment is for administration fee and the balance to the tuition fee.
REFUND OF FEES
- The R5000 initial payment is non-refundable.
- The college will not refund all administration fees due at registration
- A student is able to make changes to or cancel their module selection within the first 10 days at the start of the
semester. Thereafter, the student will be liable for the payment of the semester fees.
- Non-compliance with the withdrawal/cancellation procedure will result in no refunds.
In some cases, Cornerstone Institute Fee Structure may vary based on different years/levels in the institution. Though, In most cases, it is based on the program of study You choose
Cornerstone Institute do not have any third party school fees payment method. Student should pay all fees using the medium of payment by the institution. If you’re ever in doubt about Cornerstone Institute fees payment, be sure to contact the institution.
Please consider the safety of our cashiers and make direct bank payment instead of cash payments at the campus. Use the student number as reference.
Contact Address of Cornerstone Institute
For more information and enquiries, contact the Cornerstone Institute below: