Cornerstone Institute Admission Requirements 2022/2023
Cornerstone Institute Admission Requirements – Details:
Your journey to Cornerstone Institute starts here. The future belongs to those with the curiosity and determination to shape it for the better. At Cornerstone Institute, you can be one of them. We are here to help make each step towards becoming a Cornerstone Institute student a smooth experience.
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors. This includes specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses.
Admission Requirements 2022/2023
The minimum requirements for Cornerstone Institute admission are outlined below:
Before you apply to Cornerstone Institute you should have the following;
- Certified copy of National Senior Certificate or Equivalent
- A Certified copies of tertiary qualifications including academic record(s)
- Certified copy of RSA ID /OR Certified copy of Passport for non-South African citizens
- If you have a foreign qualification, it must have the appropriate SAQA Verification Certificate
- Proof of payment
Please note, if the document does not apply to you, you can submit your supporting documents without it.
If you have any questions or require assistance with the process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your query.
Make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the required fees. Click here to learn all about Cornerstone Institute fees such as application fee, admission fee, tuition, and scholarships for Cornerstone Institute Programs.
Steps on how to submit your application
- Submit your basic information and select your program of choice by completing the form on the right
- Please make sure you have selected the correct program, year and semester of choice
- You will be required to create a password. Be sure to save it as you’ll use it to login to access your profile in the future
- Once logged in complete all of the required information and upload the supporting documents
- Once all of the fields have been completed, the Cornerstone team will review your application
- Pay your application fee and attach a proof of payment to the application within the portal
- In order to speed up the application process, ensure that all of the required fields have been accurately completed and that all required documents have been uploaded.
Contact Address of Cornerstone Institute
For more information and enquiries, contact the Cornerstone Institute below: