Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT Fees Structure 2022/2023
Cape Peninsula University of Technology Fees Structure – Apply Now:
To learn about fees such as application fee, admission fee, tuition, and scholarships for Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT Programs, read full details below. If you have questions after reviewing this information, you may contact the Institute’s Admissions Office for more details.
The fees structure supports:
- Facilities, programs, and services that promote student involvement and that are complementary to, but not part of, instructional programs.
- Supports operating and capital expenses for services related to the physical and psychological health and well-being of students, social and cultural activities and programs.
- Services related to campus life and campus community, and educational and career support services.
These policies and procedures are applicable to all students who officially register for programs at Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT.
The institute reserves the right to change fees without prior notice to the student. However, fee changes are subject to approval by the Governing Council.
How to Download Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT Fee Structure 2022/2023
All subjects are compulsory. In addition to general personnel practice, students will become conversant with industrial relations and management of training. Those continuing to BTech level will specialise in strategic human resource management.
Fees and Payment
Debicheck Debit Order Process
The Student Accounts Department at CPUT has been making use of debit order payment arrangements in order to ensure students manage their debt effectively. This debit order system has now changed due to amendments made by the South African Reserve Bank.
The South African Reserve bank has implemented a secure debit order payment system, called DebiCheck that allows you to electronically approve your debit order details. This will prevent fraudulent debit orders from being processed, giving you more control over your finances.
DebiCheck is a secure debit order payment system that adds an extra layer of security to debit orders on your account.
DebiCheck places all the power in your hands by allowing you to approve and verify each new DebiCheck debit order.
Once you have set up a DebiCheck debit order with the student accounts department the following will happen:
- You will have to verify and approve your new debit order as set up by the university.
- You can approve your DebiCheck debit orders:
- through your bank’s Contact Centre
- at an ATM
- at your nearest bank branch
- using the Mobile App
- dialling the USSD number provided by your bank
- Once the DebiCheck debit order is confirmed, your bank will check each DebiCheck debit order payment instruction against your approval.
- You must ensure that we have your latest correct cellphone number so that you can receive notifications about DebiCheck approval requirements.
- Your Financial block cannot be removed until the Debicheck approval has been granted
The Fee Account (which includes tuition, residence fees and meals) is payable by Direct Deposit or Electronically (EFT), using the account details given below:
Name of Account: Cape Peninsula University of Technology
Branch: Public Sector Cape Town Branch Code: 632005
Account No: 405 354 8487
Swift Code: ABSAZAJJ
Reference number: (CPUT) Student Number
For information about financial aid, please visit our Financial aid and funding section via https://www.cput.ac.za/study/funding.
Contact the Student Finance Office
All student account enquiries and quotations for student fees can be made to the Student Finance Office.
- District Six, Mowbray, Athlone and Granger Bay Campus – Mr Thembile Kunene – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bellville, Tygerberg, and Wellington Campus – Mrs Pamela Malawu – email@example.com
Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT (Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT do not have any third party school fees payment method, all fees must be paid using the recommended medium of payment by the institution. If you’re ever in doubt about Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT fees payment, be sure to contact the institution.
Please consider the safety of our cashiers and make direct bank payment instead of cash payments at the campus. Use the student number as reference.
Contact Address of Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT
For more information and enquiries, contact the Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT below: