Baptist Theological College of Southern Africa BTC Postgraduate Online Application – Apply Now
BTC Postgraduate Online Application – Apply Now:
Applications for admission to honors degrees and postgraduate diplomas for the 2022 academic year
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission, including first-time Baptist Theological College BTC applicants, students changing to a new qualification and/or changing the specialization of their current qualification, and applicants in their final year of an undergraduate qualification who wish to continue with postgraduate studies.
Application Requirements – The selection Process
MASTER OF THEOLOGY
To qualify for entry into the Master of Theology program, students need to hold an NQF level 8 qualification in a field related to theology.
In addition, they should have obtained an average mark of 65% or more in the final year of their previous qualification.
1. Completed Application Form (including Signed Declaration Form)
2. Proof of Payment of the Application Fee
3. Completed Church Reference Report (this must be done by your pastor or church leader)
4. Completed Personal Reference Report (this must be done by a close friend or colleague)
5. Certified Copy of ID
6. Certified Copy of Previous Academic Qualifications
7. Copy of Church Membership Certificate (if requested)
THE HIGHER CERTIFICATE IN MINISTRY DEGREE
is designed for Christians wishing to equip themselves in a specific area of Christian ministry; namely in pastoral studies.
Prospective full-time learners should note that there is a possibility that subjects may clash on the timetable. In such an instance, some subjects may need to be done on a distance-learning basis.
Matriculation or equivalent. Applicants with less than matriculation will be considered on merit.
THE BACHELOR OF BIBLICAL STUDIES DEGREE
This is a three-year degree designed for Christians wishing to equip themselves in a specific area of Christian ministry; namely in biblical studies.
Entrance Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent, as well as the Certificate in Ministry degree or equivalent.
BTC Postgraduate Online Application – Apply Now
General Application Process
The following steps will guide you to successfully go through your application process:
- First, visit the official website of the institution via https://btc.co.za/ to fill your form or acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Students should apply within the application cycle. This prevents rejected applications.
- Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results). Certified copy of guardian\parent ID , Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one.
- A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
Make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the required fees. Click here to learn all about Baptist Theological College BTC fees such as application fee, admission fee, tuition, and scholarships for Baptist Theological College BTC Programs.
Online Application Closing date at Baptist Theological College BTC
The 2022 Baptist Theological College BTC Admission Closing date is scheduled as follows:
- Baptist Theological College BTC 2022 Application Closing Date is scheduled to close (Closing date not yet released).
- The College’s Application Portal will shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the Baptist Theological College BTC Online Application 2022/2023 to start your application process.
NB: All applicants who have successfully submitted their application forms should constantly check their online application status for more updates on their application.
Online Application Status Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my Application Status Page?
When the college receives your application, you will receive an email from Baptist Theological College BTC with a username and PIN to log in to the application status page.
I did not receive the email to access my Application Status Page?
Please contact the Admissions Office
How do I apply for a program offered at the Baptist Theological College BTC?
To make an application for the courses offered at the TVET college, please visit the official website of the college to register and follow the steps to make your application.
I got a new email address, how do I update it?
Log in to the application status page. Click on “Change Email Address”. Then enter your new email address and click “Request Change”
I forgot my password for my Application Status Page, how do I retrieve it?
Check the Application Status page and follow the link to reset your password.
Contact Address of Baptist Theological College BTC
We would love to hear from you! If you have any enquiries, our team is ready to be of assistance: